[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Grace Randolph /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (93KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
93KB, 900x900px
Thoughts on Grace Randolph /tv/?
>>
She has pleb taste, but I'd still fuck her all day long.
>>
>>83816168
I would impregnate her in missionary position
>>
>>83816168
T H I Q U E
H
I
Q
U
E
>>
>>83816413
>>83816389
>>83816382
She's ugly as fuck, of course no on on /tv/ has taste
>>
>>83816168
She is a pleb piece of shit retard and a low enough tier of woman for the losers in this board to get they micropenis hard.
Pathetic.
>>
is there any video of her body?
>>
I would love to put a kid in her and abandon them both. She's got a perfect motherly thiccness.
>>
File: Grace.jpg (82KB, 823x209px) Image search: [Google]
Grace.jpg
82KB, 823x209px
>>83816168
She spends her entire life reacting to capeshit so that studios will send her free toys. I'm a complete loser by virtue of being on /tv/ right now, but even I am less of a cancer to society.

Also, she's hot, but I wish she'd run a comb through her hair or something. I saw an interview she did with some Mexican guy who was in some movie that recently came out, and it was like a legit interview but she looked like she had literally rolled out of bed five minutes beforehand.
>>
>>83817438
Sex hair is part of her look, still tittillating without showing any cleavage.
>>
>>83816168
What is wrong with her voice?
>>
>>83816168
I love the way she talks, it's adorable and I'd fuck the hell out of her after she finished doing one of her videos
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-160021.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-160021.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>
She's a fucktard who gives good reviews to any capeshit. Completely useless like all of them
>>
as a black guy im just glad she appreciates the culture. also i got a thing for blondes. as a reviewer shes not any worse than jahns or the rest. still pleb ofc.
>>
im watching her mummy review atm
She starts with an endless rant about how disrespectly this movie is to females because the antagonist (a female! dies)
And how Tom in the end tell the mummy to fuck off cus they cant be in a relationship its so disrespectfullbecause he turns her into his crazy ex girlfriend)
>>
File: 1383182094069s.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1383182094069s.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
>why is it only females that uses the kiss of death thing?
>But then Tom uses it in the end. And thats sexuel victimization. SO ITS WRONG
>i dont know why im offended. but I feel like I should be
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.