[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo s3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Fargo-619-386.jpg (22KB, 619x386px) Image search: [Google]
Fargo-619-386.jpg
22KB, 619x386px
what the FUCK is even happening anymore? is the bowling bar like the white lodge in twin peaks? does that mean Nikki is dead? But then who is fucking with Emmit? Clearly he's not completly loosign his mind, the secretary also saw the pictures and the asian saw the mustache. that was one fucked up episode
>>
>>83814789
not as retarded as OP, but also wondering what happened? the shift to supernatural was a bit too sudden for my taste.
>>
>>83814908
explain to me how my questions are retarded, they'd either have to introduce the supernatural element or some giant asspull to explain what happened this episode
>>
Fargo is shown how someone would tell a story, not how the events actually happened
>>
>>83814908
I guess that was this year's Fargo "Alien" moment. Each season had a moment where you said "WTF, was that?" Happen last year with the space ship & now this weird bowling alley moment happen.
>>
she's so hot and obi wan is so talented just stfu
>>
>>83815006
Fish falling from the sky in season 1.
>>
>>83815115
I guess so, at the time it was wtf but then it actually happens in real life too.
>>
don't take it literally. nice wink to big lebowski desu
>>
>>83814789
That is my gf in that pic
>>
I really like the weird turn it's taken, it almost feels like Twin Peaks. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just weirdness for weirdness' sake.

Also I don't want Sy to die.
>>
weird surrealism xD
>>
dude supernatural stuff for literally no reason lmao
>>
>>83815115
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_meat_shower
>>
>>83815006
The explanation for this is retarded and shows that Fargo's writer/directors have A) too much control and B) no respect for the inspiration they draw from the movie Fargo.

Hawley said they need to put unexplainable bullshit into the show because Fargo had the unexplained scene with Mike Yanagita in it--except that scene wasn't senseless, it was what showed Marge, up until then a small town trusting local cop, that things aren't always what they seem and led her to question Jerry's motives more strongly.

The people making this show have no clue what they're doing thematically. The constant Bible and philosophy references with no narrative value are evidence enough.
>>
>>83815115
is an actual documented phenomena

unless you count the CGI fish reverting to it's default state and floating on the road for a second as the supernatural moment.
>>
>writers have fish rain from the sky in season 1
>nothing similar happens in any coen movie
>the writers thought the coens made magnoila
>>
When they entered the bowling alley they left the shows regular plane of existence and entered the surreal. Also a shot-for-shot homage to "The Big Lebowski".
>>
>>83816603
>the big lebowski
>surreal

... so they're retarded
>>
>>83816641
>it has to be exactly the same
I believe you are the one being retarded here
>>
>>83816459
its basically an excuse for a random supernatural contrivance in order to reign in the plot
>>
>>83816689
You just claimed there were any surreal elements in the big lebowski. You're retarded.
>>
>>83816726
No he didn't. Read the post again moron.
>>
>>83816726
first of all, it wasn't me
second, the original poster did not
key word "ALSO"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.