[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clones vs. Droids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1920x816px
What was the point of this war anyway?

>can create an endless supply of clones
>can create an endless supply of droids

Seems like a pointless battle where casualties don't really matter, the only impact being an economical one as each side can keep creating new guys
>>
what the fuck does a galaxy far far away base their currency on anyway? precious metals? crystals? do they borrow from the space reserve against their own likelyhood of winning for which they need more drones? i am not an economics major
>>
>>83814559
>What was the point of this war anyway?

To get so bad that the leader of the Republic was given so much authority that he legally declared himself emperor of the galaxy.

>can create an endless supply of clones
They weren't endless. They were expensive as fuck and there were hearings in the galactic senate to cut down on spending on clone production because it was actually affecting the quality of life for the general public.
>>
>>83814559
>Seems like a pointless battle where casualties don't really matter
I think Lucas wanted that. The violence doesn't matter since no real people die so he can go to bed with a clear conscience like the cuck him and Spielberg became. In the end it just hurts the movie because your not invested emotionally in either side.
>>
>>83815361
>They weren't endless. They were expensive as fuck and there were hearings in the galactic senate to cut down on spending on clone production because it was actually affecting the quality of life for the general public.
>prequelfags endorse this autistic politicking in their space opera franchise for kids
jesus christ.
>>
>>83814559
what ps2 game is this
>>
File: 1316141373845.jpg (24KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
1316141373845.jpg
24KB, 208x210px
>>83815629
Anti-prequel fags are the worst posters on this board.
>>
>>83815212
Fiat currency, undoubtedly managed and abused by the (((banking clans)))
>>
>>83815656
That;s from the cartoon m8
>>
>>83815676
naw dude, those movies blow. i'm not against Star Wars being serious - KOTOR 2 is one of my favorite games - but the execution is bargain bin-tier.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.