[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another sunny day in London

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>wake up and go to gym
>strength has been low because my sleep has been ruined by coffee
>bench two plates when I havent benched for a few weeks and its by far weakest lift (to give you an indication of how lifting doesnt help ugly losers no matter how much you lift)
>go outside, just like all the normies say you should do
>tortured by the sight of attractive women everywhere, each with 500 matches on Tinder no doubt, and who are disgusted by non-Chads
>drink coffee while sitting in public, browsing the internet on my phone: 4chan, redpill "jus talk to them bro" cope advice, and occasional blackpill stuff
>sitting in busy stations seeing huge amounts of Staceys
>go home to watch end of the tennis
>buy loads of junk food to dull the pain of subhumanity
>tell myself its the last time Ill eat junk food as I see attractive blondes walk past my window and it gets hotter and sunnier at 4 pm (wish I was joking)

Its incredible how pointless all advice is. Either you are a normie with a social circle or a Chad with tinder, or you are nothing. Even having a job changes nothing.

Oh, and not only all that... If I really was living life like I tell myself to (being the best version of myself), Id be spending EVEN LESS time outside: more reading books, more learning various things, less wasting money by eating out, doing as much as possible at work instead of my assigned work and 2 hour breaks. Kind of hilarious, and a lesson for all the overly righteous red pillers. There are two ways to succeed in this world. Good or above social skills (including looks / being female) or MEGA autism.
>>
You forgot to add "who will play me in the inevitable biopic?"
>>
File: 1494719346387.jpg (226KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1494719346387.jpg
226KB, 1144x888px
>>83810483
look, you either like people, or you don't

I hate people. I like being a hermit loner, but you still need meaning and purpose in your life to sustain your own happiness. That's whats important.

You are the same, except you're miserable so think that social activities and friends will make you feel like you are fulfilled and have a purpose.

Improve yourself to be the best possible version you can be and people will flock to you like sheep to just be around you.
>>
Go read extreme ownership by jocko willink. If you are cheap, you can watch his videos on youtube for free.
>>
>>83810605
I'll do it.
I know that I'm an American and not British, but someone has to do it.
>>
File: ny.jpg (42KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
ny.jpg
42KB, 960x954px
>>83810483
>Its incredible how pointless all advice is
>>
>>83810483
What film is this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.