[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cure for wellness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: cureforwellness1.jpg (30KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
cureforwellness1.jpg
30KB, 600x315px
Was he a pedophile?
Even thought that she was200 years old
>>
>>83809605
The movie says she has an ADULT's PHYSIQUE but a children's brain, so he's not.
>>
>>83809641
But she just started menstruating. Girls do that around when they are 12-14 years old
>>
>>83809693
Then she is ready for the cock
>>
Was the father retarded?
He could have just stopped giving her the immortality drops till she is 14. But he waited 200 years to fuck his daughter
>>
>>83809767
maybe he wanted to rebuild his castle? maybe he needed her to think he wasnt her dad? i dont know. other men have managed to fuck their daughters within like, 8 years. i dont know what took this guy so long
>>
>>83810340
He wanted kids
>>
>>83810442
so what? why wait until shes ready and then rape her? why not build a sexual relationship ahead of time so she gladly agrees to bear his child? like, he couldve even raised her to believe she was a sexbot or something. zero need to make her think she was a mental patient who needed supervision.

just stick an extension cord up her ass and shove her into a closet and tell her she needs to recharge for the night
>>
File: Dima.png (186KB, 283x408px) Image search: [Google]
Dima.png
186KB, 283x408px
>tfw you don't see more of the qt nurse frauleins instead of autismo girl
>>
>>83810614
>just stick an extension cord up her ass and shove her into a closet and tell her she needs to recharge for the night
kek

Am I guessing wrong that I have just read one of your fantasies?
It's top tier
>>
File: woman-closet.jpg (16KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
woman-closet.jpg
16KB, 500x389px
>>83810801
>>
sounds interestingn. is the movie any good?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (311KB, 840x2025px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
311KB, 840x2025px
>>83809605
There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to have consensual sex with a thirteen year old.
>>
>>83811566
its okay as long as you realize that someone who is smart in one way can be dumb in another. cant expect a physics nerd to cook like a master, cant expect a detective to be good at math, cant expect an evil german scientist who found a way to slow down aging to make better and more convincing plans
>>
>>83811566
It's the most entertaining movie this year so far so yes.
>>
doesn't dane browse /tv/?
>>
File: a cure for wellness.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a cure for wellness.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>83812261
"allegedly"
>>
>>83812314
when i head that sentence in the movie i did a legitimate spit-take
>>
>>83812314
i wonder how many people honestly answered yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.