[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in 2007...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Transformers07.jpg (131KB, 300x421px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers07.jpg
131KB, 300x421px
Transformers 1 wasn't a bad movie. There, I said it. It was an enjoyable flick with cool robots. I mean, seriously, it's a movie about giant robots, did anybody expect some french drama? It had hot babes, cool cgi and Linkin Park.

Not to mention the first teaser was pure KINO. Seriously, that teaser has stuck with me years later. It was the perfect way to tease the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ItK90yvA44&ab_channel=Punisher75
>>
That Linkin Park song was ass, and Shia labeouf killed Megatron at the end.

>MUH KINO

Fuck off.
>>
File: StarscreamArrives.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
StarscreamArrives.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>>83808965
Fuck off, the first is Robotkino
>>
Transformers 1 is a bad movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e4eAXPQDtw
>>
It's like the Call of Duty of movies, there might be some good installments here and there but it's impossible to tell one from the other in the sea of bland mediocrity
>>
>>83808912
Is not a good movie, but has something more compared to the awful sequels. Like the leitmotiv/commentary about how much information about us is out there, reliance on technology, and so on.
Also, the last fight has some tension and you have an idea of what the fuck is going on.
The hacker subplot is good (I prefer the blonde to megan, fight me), the characters are better than Shia and Fox.
Also, the house scene is well build, the big robots trying to sneak, build a decently funny scene.

Not a masterpiece but had something (but still falls in the usual toilet humour and Bay shit).
>>
>>83808912
It wasn't bad

Megatron was legit threatening, more so than any Marvel or DC villain
So naturally in the sequels he turned into a joke
>>
I loved the Scorponok battle, too bad the other movies didn't have this kind of cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjTIpSu7npE
>>
All these movies suffer from too much focus on humanity and earth. I get Earth is the setting but it's kind of bullshit

>Oh, the Hoover Dam was really Megatron all along
>The Pyramids were built by Transformers!
>The Moon Landing was Transformers!
>There were Dinosaur transformers this whole time on Earth!
>KING ARTHUR WAS A TRANSFORMER? CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT?

Jesus fucking Christ. Nobody wanted this. I just wanted to see Optimus Prime punch Megatron in the dick. I don't give a fuck about Megan Fox's dildo or whatever. This shit keeps tripping all over itself trying to be "deep" but it's so aggravatingly bad at world building that it all falls flat
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.