[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching Wiseau's The Room, the Patrician's journey.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1458306099133.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458306099133.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
GOD TIER
Best way to start is to accidently play the computer file that guy at the party put on your laptop amongst other more normal recommendations. You have never heard of the film.

GREAT TIER
Suggested by a friend and you watch it alone, you know nothing of it.

DEEP END TIER
You first watch it at an official cinema viewing

MYSTERY TIER
Watch it with friends and they tell you it's a weird movie, but nothing more.

CONFUSION AND CRINGE TIER
You watch it for the first time with fans of the film after they have told you every single thing they know about it. Totally ruins it, do not recommend.

Now for the watch amounts.

1) You go from hating/confused by The Room.

2) You appreciate that it's so bad, you start to count all the things "wrong" with it.

3) You enjoy watching it ironically and in groups.

4) You introduce so many people to The Room that you watch it so many times, that you start to notice that this is unlike any other film "so bad its good" or otherwise.

5) You realise that this is a pure vision by a man with his own perception of reality. You realise that perception of reality has many many more facets of truth to it than you initially noticed. You begin your journey to fully understand the Auteur Kino that is The Room.
>>
Is it even possible at this point to not be in the "confusion and cringe" tier. I believe even pewdiepie watched this movie on his youtube. This meme is pretty dead.
>>
>>83807639
Only underage think poodickpie is mainstream, most people still don't know what The Room is
James Franco will ruin the meme
>>
File: 1485910766922.jpg (173KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485910766922.jpg
173KB, 1000x600px
>>83807240
>tfw roompilled

I fucking hate faggots like Nostalgia Critic that shit on this movie though.

>this movie is poorly made haha gonna make a 30 minute video repeating that over and over

Oh, and everyone should read The Disaster Artist if they haven't already.
>>
>>83808251
>Oh, and everyone should read The Disaster Artist if they haven't already.
No they shouldn't it sucked.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170609-213317.png (478KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-213317.png
478KB, 1080x1920px
>gonna see Tommy in person in October

What should I ask him?
>>
>>83807240
>CONFUSION AND CRINGE TIER

This thread xD
>>
>>83808251
I live for the day I can see Nostalgia Critic be fed to a pack of dogs
>>
>>83808611
Ask him if the french raped him.
>>
i still have not seen this movie because i cannot bring myself to waste a hour and a half on a film i show is shite
>>
>>83808388

You really need to listen to the audio book for the spot on Tommy impressions
>>
>>83807240
Here's how it happened for me.

>first saw Tommy on Tim and Eric and heard of the room
>best friend's sister's bf talks about it one day and I decide I'm going to actually watch it
>order DVD
>comes to the house and watch it with best friend's sister and one other friend
>we all thought it was really good right off the bat
>be in second year of university at the time
>Tommy actually comes to our campus with Greg and does a screening and q&a in one of the buildings
It was pretty good.
>>
>>83808388
Completely wrong. You're a absolute retard. Shut up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.