[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: moviereview2-1.jpg (74KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
moviereview2-1.jpg
74KB, 1024x614px
Why was Calvin such a dick?
>>
>>83806375
i'm kinda curious what would have happened if the box fuck up thing hadn't happened and the nigger hadn't tazed him
>>
Is the movie worth torrenting?
>>
Idk why the fuck was he playing with it
Why was the box such a shit security measure
Why was there no purge button that completely neutralized everything in the work area
>>
Lately, I've found myself far more satisfied just watching great reviews of movies on Youtube, like Half in the Bag, then actually going to see the movie. You go to the theater, it takes at least 4 hours of your time, $12 for a ticket, you gotta get at least a drink, maybe some popcorn, $20, the sound is bad, the AC is making a clicking noise, the theater needs to replace the projector bulb and hasn't, then the movie ends up sucking.
I know it sounds like these shouldn't be comparable, but for me they are. I feel like the only reason I go to see movies are to form an opinion about how much I dislike them, because its been years since a truly great movie was released to theaters. Instead, I can let some dude on Youtube tell me what to think about it to hold me over until its released online (whether that's Netflix or... elsewhere).
>>
>>83807316
Cab you be legally prosecuted in your country for it?
>>
File: 1470662778302.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1470662778302.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>>83807446
Thanks for the input, Andy fucking Rooney.
>>
>>83806375
he wasn't smart enough at the start and by the time he was, they were already in conflict and there was no turning back.

considering his situation, being friendly was his best chance to survive and get to earth.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.