[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: QhHBEvo.jpg (68KB, 1676x902px) Image search: [Google]
QhHBEvo.jpg
68KB, 1676x902px
>>
>>83801276
Hilton was a bit of a dick
>>
>>83801276
Both. Don for thinking that Conrad Hilton would simply say yes to anything he offered because of the rapport they've built, and Conrad Hilton for taking Don for granted.
>>
>>83801308

He was just bustin balls. Don was gettin fucking fresh.
>>
>>83801335
>Don for thinking that Conrad Hilton would simply say yes to anything he offered because of the rapport they've built

But the campaign was brilliant....
>>
>>83801362
Fine... What do you want from me, love? You're work is good.
>>
File: homme.png (86KB, 168x241px) Image search: [Google]
homme.png
86KB, 168x241px
>>83801413
>You're
Fuck you, you memeing piece of shit.
>>
>>83801276
DA MOON DON
WHERES DA MOON
>>
File: JZPqkh2.jpg (280KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
JZPqkh2.jpg
280KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>83801475
I didn't understand this, was Don being a luddite?
Pls explain
>>
>>83801475
Don. Mark Wahlberg did nothing wrong in those scenes where they were putting in the computer outside Don's office.
>>
>>83801276
He looks like an arab.
>>
I mean, the king did order it.
>>
>>83801500
He saw his profession become obsolete and the IBM guy try to steal his "tricks" so to speak to make him obsolete even faster
>>
>>83801276
>that scene where they thew all their trash after the picnic

Did amrikkkans acted like third worlders back then?
>>
>>83801615
yeah that triggered me too. It doesnt matter if they have people commune workers cleaning that shit up, you dont just leave trash and empty beer cans around like that
>>
>>83801515
>Mark Wahlberg
kek
>>
By golly...
>>
the episode where they all take amphetamines what the fuck does Don create?
It's never shown
>>
Cesar was wrong
>>
>>83801899
Nothing, he was trying to figure out the words to use so he could convince Linda Cardellini to fuck him
>>
>>83801899
You mean when they are all running like retards?

Don just say some "motivational" words and nothing else. Pretty sure that was making fun of modern "leadership" teachers.
>>
>>83801534
Kek.
>>
>>83801630
They're just creating jobs that way, what's the problem?
>>
By golly you're prickly
>>
>>83801977
go fuck yourself Keynes
>>
>that scene where they tied that black guy up in the woods and slit his throat to bathe in his blood as a sacrifice to their pagan deity with demonic chanting and masked dancers

that was slightly out of tome
>>
File: RogerSterlingBlackFace11.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
RogerSterlingBlackFace11.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
Does anybody have the Roger Sterling green text story about his day?

What's your favorite episode /tv/?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.