[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he obsessed with saying nigger in his movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: qt.jpg (98KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
98KB, 600x525px
Why is he obsessed with saying nigger in his movies?
>>
>>83799089
its a black male thing
>>
>>83799089
samjack said its okay for him to say nigger so dont worry about it homie
>>
>>83799089
Why is spike lee?
>>
File: bonnie1.webm (281KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie1.webm
281KB, 854x480px
his wife is black in the movie, so its not racist
>>
>>83799089
He is cultured and wears kangol hats
>>
>>83799089
>>83799187
They both worship Scorsese
>>
>>83799089

Sam Raimi wrote this scene
>>
>>83799089
because he wants to be the cool white guy who can get away with anything
>>
>>83799089

he's a secret racist and a Master Troll.

he knows if he lets the black guy win in the end he can be racist to them for 90% of the movie.
>>
He was the original cuck. Probably wrote the whole Sicilians are nigger rapebabies scene from true Romance while masturbating.
>>
He's a black man born in a white man's body, and if a black man says it it's ok.
>>
>>83799089
Always calls everyone niggers in his movies along with a scene with some woman's feet.
What's with this guy?
>>
>do you see a sign outside my house that says 'dead nigger storage'?
>>
Quentins mom used to bang a different black guy every week and young Quentin was mentally disturbed by all the BLACKED action he witnessed as a boy.

his revenge is to make racist movies. Django was his dream come true where he could play a white slave trader and spend months on set ordering black people about and degrading them.
>>
Off the topic, I'm trying to find an old interview of Tarantino on The Tonight Show where he got fucking wasted and was completely wiggered out, but it seems like it's been scrubbed off the fucking internet. Anyone know where I can get it? All I can find is old mentions of it on forums.
https://archive.is/PSdL1
>>
>>83799570
Django is the opposite of racist. Its a retarded power fantasy for blacks about revenge against "ebul slavers"
>>
>>83799672
Are you implying that rebeling against your slavers is retarded?
Are you implying that slavery is not evil?
Not even /pol/ is that retarded, at least they believe that the west's slave masters are the jews.
>>
>>83799089

Nobody liked The Hateful Eight?
>>
he's a racist cuck
>>
>>83799672

yeah he lets Django win in the end, Quentin couldnt have gotten away with racist power fantasy otherwise.
>>
>>83799365
Is this a deleted scene or something?
>>
He's just a little obsessed with black culture. I think it's quite obvious sometimes that he wishes he was black.
>>
>>83799871
no it's in the movie, when Jules calls Wallace
basically an imagined scene, but still sticks out
>>
>>83799089
Obsessed with saying dead nigger.. you men?
>>
>>83799089
Why are we obsessed with saying nigger on an imageboard?
>>
It was the 90s, why are you upset OP?
>>
File: t-rekts.jpg (127KB, 729x730px) Image search: [Google]
t-rekts.jpg
127KB, 729x730px
T-TWO?
TWO NIGGERS?
TWO NIGGERS, QUEEFLIN TARRENDRACULA?
>>
his name literally translates to "arnold blacknigger"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.