[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is he coming back, lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So is he coming back, lads?
>>
>>83797388
what happened? i haven't watch the show
>>
>>83797406
The last episode of the latest season is about him trying to drive away the mother of his child and then he just goes "eh fuck it, i want to be a father" and leaves the gang to raise his kid

But really he'll probably come back midway through next season going 'Eh fuck that, that was awful lmao"

It doesn't really matter since Sunny has changed so much the last 3-4 seasons that even Glenn leaving would be dealt with
>>
>>83797464
no, he'll come back in the first episode

my money is on the "walks in at the end of the episode and no one has noticed he was gone" gag
>>
>>83797388
I believe he has demonstrated his value. The show will tank without him.
>>
I've come to terms with the sunny dip in quality a long while now. He's the best actor of the bunch, would be good to see him land something big and decent before he gets any further into his second act.
>>
>>83797785
look forward to him and patton oswalt being dads
>>
Possibly killed by rpg
>>
>>83797388
I'm not sure if I care at this point. Last season was a drag. They've sucked all the fun out of this show.
>>
>>83797633
Nah those only work on Dee
>>
>>83798245
see that's the joke. tables are turned.
>>
>>83797633
they already did that with pierce on community
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.