[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 635a7050fe3fad0dd26da29134d4d317.jpg (452KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
635a7050fe3fad0dd26da29134d4d317.jpg
452KB, 2048x1024px
what the fuck was his problem?
>>
>muh right
>muh duty
>>
File: 1404689733204.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1404689733204.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>83791828
>she turned 18 last month
>>
>>83791733
Is it true that the numale show runners ruined his character? I never read the books.
>>
>>83792046
ehh, sort of but not really. they messed around with some key moments for his character, the main one everyone complains about is his motivations for going north and saving the nights watch. in the books davos convinces him he needs to save them because it's what a good king would do, in the show mel burns the nights watch letter and tells stannis to go.

the show runners didn't like stannis at all but i think they more or less gave a balanced view of him
>>
>>83791733
Autism
>>
File: downloadfile-4.gif (48KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-4.gif
48KB, 384x384px
>>83791828

>looks more normal/symmetrical with half her face greyscaled
>>
fuck off dany/jonfags, he was willing to give up the thing he loved most in the world because he believed it would save the realm, and he was tricked into believing it would work because the cunt melisandre..
>>
>>83792248
>the show runners didn't like stannis at all

LOL, what a couple of nu-male faggots.
>>
>>83792625
Yes, that is obviously a great excuse for child murder...
>>
>>83792625
The king Westeros deserves, but no the one it needs right now. Jon Arryn would have unfucked the realm's shit up if it wasn't for the fucking retarded Tully bitch.
>>
>>83792801
its not like he wanted to do it, he was convinced he had to, and no one was there to sway him otherwise
>>
>>83793167
>I'ts not like he wanted to do it
Shit, well when you put it that way Ahmed...
>>
>>83791733
married an ugly bitch
daughter was QT but got turned into a stone zombie
best friend was a vegetable smuggler
finally found a hot chick to bang but she's a demon woman
known as the best commander in the country but got BTFO by some midget and his sellsword buddy, then some psycho kid and 20 good men
>>
>>83791733
What was the point of this character?
>>
>>83794876
Unyielding resolve to the point of destructiveness, selling who you are to achieve "an end goal" despite it being a mental gymnastic to excuse horrible behavior and having good and just intentions manipulated for you to become a monster you never thought you would be.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.