[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Discovery_Channel_2000.png (508KB, 1531x742px) Image search: [Google]
Discovery_Channel_2000.png
508KB, 1531x742px
what went wrong?
>>
Shark Week aka Reddit Week
>>
reality shows over documentaries
>>
>>83789725
True story: they fired all of their programmers and outsourced to India at the peak of their popularity.
>>
>>83789800
this. same thing happened to history.

>tfw no more WWII and hitler history programs
>>
>>83789725

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNrKpB_8sU

>the discovery channel used to be this aesthetic
>>
>>83789800
this and the science channel is playing How It's Made 24/7
>>
Like most TV channels they turned towards reality TV which only works in certain situations. I tend to watch foodkino nowadays.
>>
>put on animal planet
>a faggot builds a tree house
>some mexicans build a pool
>felons "rescue" pit bulls

i'll stick to my ancient aliens on History
>>
>>83790584
Replying to myself here. The rest of the posts ITT are garbage from non-insiders. I know the truth, I posted it, and that's that.

Keep posting shit, faggot non-insiders.
>>
>>83792051
better they all be playing 24/7 HIM reruns than the assortment of murican "reality" programs they are now
>>
>>83792033
Jesus, is that what it looks like when people have actual hope for the future?
>>
>>83789725
The world didn't end when they said it will.

Hard to take them seriously after that.
>>
>>83792091
do you know any girls with nice feet
>>
File: 1-JTqn1h1o_LXB9ma0-QMfAw.jpg (120KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1-JTqn1h1o_LXB9ma0-QMfAw.jpg
120KB, 1200x900px
>>83792033

>beyond 2000
>actually watched this in the 80's
>made me the aerospace engineer i am today

its a rainy sunday.... yep beyond 2000 marathon fuckyeah !
>>
>>83792106
hope for the future, and respect for the past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0mSLv7zoA
>>
>>83789800
the fate of all channels these days it seems
even food network chose reality over instructional cooking shows

no channel is safe
>>
>>83789800
We still haven't recovered from the Writer's Strike of 2007-08
>>
>>83789725
Writers strike and "reality" TV shows, as others said. It also didnt help a lot of these channels started splitting into other channels that specialized in various types of programing that initally filled their line up. So in an effort to fill that broadcasting space, they produced what was essentially quick and cheap "reality" shows.
>>
network decay. nat geo is next
>>
>>83792507
I really miss that show "Is it Real." Remember that one fat fucker who claimed to have been a master of Chi energy? Nat Geo called him out on his bullshit so hard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.