[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your movie ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0602.jpg (405KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
405KB, 800x936px
>a young black man from Detroit discovers he is the last living descendant of an Egyptian pharaoh and must return to his homeland and usher in the negro golden age
>>
A guy continues to make posts from a mobile network even though it's been made clear that he and others of his ilk are not welcome here. His phone achieves sapience and grows legs and arms and finds a dagger. The phone, which has named itself Mr. Phone, hides its limbs, and a dagger, awaiting the next phonepost. When the guy tries to make his next post, Mr. Phone shoves his dagger right into the guy's heart then uploads his consciousness and his dagger into the mobile network to inflict punishment on all future transgressors.
>>
>>83787597
Guess what? I'm on a tablet, not a phone.
>>
>>83787489
Young black man grows up in a society where race is not a subject of controversy or discussion. He leads a normal life, graduating with a degree in biology when he has a vision from God.
God tells him that cancer is the most beautiful thing in the universe, and that the black man is The Chosen One, destined to spread beautiful tumours throughout the universe.
The man then engineers an extremely virulent cancer-causing virus and becomes the carrier of it, spreading it all over the world. He starts getting tumours all over his body, but Divine Intervention keeps him alive until he has spread cancer to every single person on earth.
The movie ends with spaceships filled with cancer patients departing for the unknown on their quest to spread cancer to every corner of the universe.
>>
I would watch it. I also think scientology would be a great movie. It'd be like The Matrix, everyday guy working a shit office job discovers his thetan levels and has to fight Xenu's minions while reaching enlightenment. You could get all those scientologist actors in it
>>
>>83787597
>you wouldn't upload a dagger
>>
>a young brilliant black scientist decides to create devils by turning young black men white
>tom cruise has to stop him
>>
A simple Marcus Garvey biopic.
>>
File: kktzqyk.jpg (54KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
kktzqyk.jpg
54KB, 480x640px
>>83787823
>>83787489
>>
>>83788011
I don't get the relevancy.
>>
>>83788397

thats the problem
>>
>>83788659
Being cryptic doesn't automatically make you smart. You're coming off pretty autistic.
>>
File: 1494638476389.jpg (25KB, 650x401px) Image search: [Google]
1494638476389.jpg
25KB, 650x401px
I planned to make a movie like a combination of found footage with prank videos (like bad grandpa) because i live close to an abandoned building a bit far from the town and a lot of douchebag teens youtuber wannabes keep coming here for urban exploring but they do more than just that they also set up situations so they can add a *gone wrong* to their video to get more clicks, since i like urbex and i hate youtubers i decided to make a movie where me and a (girl who is a) friend would give them a real scare to make sure their use of *gone wrong* was legit, i wore a cow head on my face (with real blood poured on it so flies would follow me for extra scare), and went shirtless inside while she would stay outside and record it as well chain the heavy front door, we also had a couple of cheap cameras in there to get their reaction at possible encounter spots, we would name the movie *gone wrong* but one of the first kids we scared ran into an empty elevator shaft in the third floor and fell head down, twitched for a minute or so before completely ceasing breathing, recorded his own fall, his friend fucking disappeared, we looked the whole place for him (without the mask but the flies still following me) even have images of him running on camera but he left somehow and til this day nobody came here to look for the kid, we sealed the place.

This is the only time i will ever talk about it... maybe put the videos out before i die.
>>
>>83788958
that was me, i'm fine now
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.