[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TOOL TIME THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: al bundy.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
al bundy.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Ok so tim the tool man taylor is making love to his wife jill. and tim is not well endowed vis a vis the size of his ding dong so he can't pleasure jills monster pussy like she likes ok. tim is trying to make love to her and he goes *GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT* but she wont bust a nut. the next day tim catches jill playing with her big old pussy using a vibrattor all up in her pussy hole. tim watches it and plays with his old ding dong and then her vibrattor stops working. jill says oh it prolly needs new batteries! then she tries the battrys and it doesn't work. *GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT MORE POWER* tim says, and jill says don't you dare! DO NOT TOUCH MY VIBRATTOR! i will have bob vila the pussy master come inspect it he's a real man that can fix it!!!!! then the next scean tim is talking to that old man across the fense and he says that he fucked jill in her big ass pussy too. *GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT* says tim. so then the next day, tim is sitting in the living room with a big ass bed sheat draped over some big thing. jill walks in the room and says WHAT IS THAT? *GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT MORE POWER* tim says. he whoops off the sheat and he had attached the motor of the hot rod to her vibrattor to shove up her big old pussy hole. *GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT MORE POWER try it out* tim says. so then jill gets on there and shoves it up her monster jill pussy hole and the fucking house is shaking and she's screaming with plesure with orgasms shooting all over the place, just going bonkers. the kids come in and see their mom's pussy all over the place, and al and the girl off baywatch comes there too. then bob vila is driving by and heres the commotion and he stops to see what teh hub-ub is and see's jill shooting pussy juice all over the place and see's tim going *GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT* and he runs away peeing and crying into the nite cause he's a wussy with no dick. Then tim holds the vibrattor up to al and asks if he wants it shoved up his ass hole and al says I DONT THINK SO TIM.
>>
>>83784976
Got bored after "vis a vis"
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.