[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last movie you watched /tv/? Did you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: controlmovie.jpg (10KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
controlmovie.jpg
10KB, 189x267px
What was the last movie you watched /tv/? Did you like it?
>>
bump :)
>>
File: 1354205217211.jpg (864KB, 1800x2390px) Image search: [Google]
1354205217211.jpg
864KB, 1800x2390px
Baywatch. Movie was pretty bad but they had drink specials at the theatre the day I went and I got in for free
>>
File: FreeFire_HP.jpg (1MB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
FreeFire_HP.jpg
1MB, 2400x1350px
Free Fire.
It was okay but the ending was pretty disappointing and I expected it to have THE ultimate shootout scenes but it really failed to deliver. That title still belongs to Smokin' Aces for me.
The acting was pretty good and every character was perfectly cast. Unlike what some reviews claim I found the movie to be extremely predictable.
Either way yeah I liked it.
>>
>>83784099
Kong: Skull Island.

I didn't really like it. It wasn't awful, but something about it felt cliche. Maybe that's not the right word, but all the photoshoot montages were cringy to me.
>>
>>83786405
>ultimate shoot-out scenes

Gun-fu
>>
>>83784099
Hey OP what's up with Control? Is it good? I recently started listening to Joy Division because I always liked New Order.
I thought all biopics were kind of useless until I watched Christine. Maybe I just didn't watch enough or the good ones. This one's a biopic right?
>>
>>83786405
Watch The Killer if you want a shootout.
>>
>>83784099
>>83786405
Both starring Sam Riley

>>83786405
>>83786546
Both starring Brie Larson

Someone continue the pattern if the last movie you saw has an actor from Kong.
>>
>>83786638
That, yes
>>83786765
Alright, I'll check it out, thanks for the recommendation. You mean the John Woo one right? I like his stuff
>>
>>83786827
Yeah, the John Woo one, it's probably one of my favorite movies. The English dub is really cheesy, just a warning.
>>
Trojan War
I love this movie, bought the dvd online because it's almost impossible to find online.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.