[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies that will never be able to be discussed thanks to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ZOeh0xVc.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ZOeh0xVc.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
ITT: Movies that will never be able to be discussed thanks to the influx of alt-right pussies
>>
File: 1485323778947.jpg (14KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1485323778947.jpg
14KB, 334x393px
>wanting capeshit discussion
>>
>>83783490
They should've put more white people in Wakanda. Heimdall was black, so I think it's a fair trade
>>
>influx
Are you implying that Jew/nigger hate is a new thing here summerfag?

Take a look at the archives fucking redditor, if you don't like it here leave.
>>
>>83783490
I'm Alt-Right and I'm looking forward to this movie.

I also know about history and how the black community was destroyed by the democrats who sought to keep them down by addicting them to welfare and entitlements.

I also know the Dems are the party of Jackson, Jefferson, the KKK, slavery and Margaret "abort all black children" Sanger

BTW, I'm Black

So were you saying something pussy?
>>
WE
>>
But you have /co/ where everyone actually authentic to /tv/ wants you to go
>>
>>83783608
Almost forgot Lyndon "Send all the blacks to Vietnam" Johnson

And Lyndon "I'll have those n**gers voting Democrat forever" Johnson
>>
>>83783608
>BTW, I'm Black
No one cares
>>
>>83783490
BLACKED
>>
>>83783515
>/tv/
>not some shitty hybrid of /co/ and /pol/ at this point
ok
>>
Honestly nazis and liberals yelling at each other is the only thing that could possibly make discussion of a Marvel movie interesting.
>>
>>83783735
>>not some shitty hybrid of /co/ and /pol/ at this point
I never said it wasn't
>>
>>83783515
first post right post
>>
File: whiteybtfo.jpg (29KB, 257x447px) Image search: [Google]
whiteybtfo.jpg
29KB, 257x447px
>>83783519
Vikings and Norse gods were always black, Thor being white was cultural appropriation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.