[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*stares at you quietly in a dimly lit room*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Thomas_Yates.png (435KB, 494x504px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Yates.png
435KB, 494x504px
*stares at you quietly in a dimly lit room*
>>
>>83781234
Why was this guy on this show? He wasnt interesting and his delivery on every line is embarassingly dull.
>>
>>83781297
Are you serious? hes literally /tv/
>>
he was depressed from fucking hundreds of women baaaaah :'(
>>
>>83781297
He's the best actor on the show. His naturalism is surreal. I wish half the other actors could deliver lines like him. Stamper comes close when he's not pissed off. Compared to him, Spacey et al are cartoons.
>>
>>83781297
He was probably some-kind of weird self-insert for one of the writers, and they kept him around when Robin Wright took over because they needed someone to cuck Frank.
>>
>>83781317
Well that explains why I find him so unlikeable
>>
File: frankie the cuck.png (421KB, 966x476px) Image search: [Google]
frankie the cuck.png
421KB, 966x476px
>>
Him and Claire ruined S5

God they must have had atleast an hour of screentime togeather for a subplot nobody cares about
>>
Am I just retarded or was it really hard to follow wtf was going on in season 5? I don't even know what half the characters do anymore, like LeAnn and the Snowden clone. Why the fuck was LeAnn even killed?
>>
>What was that word that you said no one uses anymore?
>Crepuscular.
This was the point where I knew S5 was beyond saving. Not only was the entire season full of stupid and pointless scenes like this, crepuscular isn't even some ultra rare word.
>>
>>83781234
>be me
>need a haircut
>go to haircut store
>"what do you want today?"
>give him this picture
>he starts laughing
>>
MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
>>
>>83781955
>atleast an hour
It seemed like a lot more than that.
This was the worst season yet, hardly any political intrigue at all. The sneaky behind the scenes shit that we've been privy to all along is now being hidden from us as well. While Frank is busy rigging things and scheming we're watching his wife fuck some faggot and strut her stuff feeling cool. I guess the neat explanations and monologues needed to be overshadowed by "I knew you were here all along" and "MY TURN XDDD"
>>
if you're thinking about raping me, do it
>>
*fucks whole white house*
>>
>>83781969
>LeAnn
>Killed
She's a strong independent woman, Francis made a point of cutting away from her death, and no body was seen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.