[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe that Hollywood has ran out of original ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (764KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
764KB, 1920x1080px
Do you believe that Hollywood has ran out of original ideas? If not, explain why.
>>
They didn't run out of original ideas. They ran the numbers and found that original ideas are not good investments compared to established, proven ideas and preexisting name recognition
>>
>>83780362
ran out? dunno
but it's much cheaper to reproduce older movies than to invent something new. just add some fancy special effects and famous actors and people would pay to see it
>>
No, there are ideas but they are not affordable cause everything costs so much now and all the companies merged and now there are only 6 of them
>>
>>83780362
No, they just aren't willing to "take any risks" (I say they're taking a huge risk). Also they're kikes and they want to dilute our minds in every possible way as much as possible.
>>
>>83780362
>>83781677
forgot to say that they buy the screen rights to a TOOOOOOON of scripts, then sit on them forever so nobody else can make them.
>>
>>83781677
how's the price for tinfoil at the moment?
>>
>>83780362
its not that they ran out of new ideas, they just think its easier to make money from already established franchises and films.

It requires relatively low effort for potentially very high rewards and Hollywood has always been about the money not the art.
>>
>>83780610
fpbs
That's really all there is to it. And dipshits still keep paying money to see the garbage. There's no reason for them to change, until they see legitimate declines in profit.
>>
Not only are established IPs the only bankable movies but the industry has become populated by people who just don't know what makes a good movie. They fall upwards after making a couple mediocre indie comedies and then they get the chance to ruin a huge franchise. It took no skill to reach that point. Then producers push their retarded ideas into everything making nearly unwatchable movies. I can't wait till it all comes crashing down.
>>
>>83781989
it probably won't, though, because they keep making a killing from shit like transformers in india and china
>>
>>83782171
True and what will most likely happen is that Hollywood will market directly to a global market but hopefully one or two studios will fail to make the change.
Also when that happens I could see smaller studios stepping up to fill the void. Like maybe a merger between A24 and Annapurna would make a United Atrists type studio
>>
>>83782171
like marvel, DC, star wars..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.