[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Hollywood lack so much originality and creativity these days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why does Hollywood lack so much originality and creativity these days?
>>
corporatism.
>>
hey babs, whats your crotch smell like?
>>
>>83779156
rich mans semen
>>
If they can make money without being creative and original then why bother ? Plebs keep paying to see capeshit and fast and furious
>>
>why do filthy kikes love easy profit
>>
File: 81.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
81.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>babs will NEVER be your gf
>>
File: Jews Hollywood (6).jpg (504KB, 1147x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Jews Hollywood (6).jpg
504KB, 1147x1438px
>>
Christopher Nolan is the most creative Hollywood director at the moment.

db8 me
>>
>>83779211
But kikes made plenty before the recent fad of capeshit and reboots.

They at least put some effort into their films

>>83779237
Oh, I agree. He knows he makes blockbuster fluff, but he at least wants to explore ideas and be creative with his work.
>>
>>83779156
nigger cum
>>
>>83779234
Good thing the goyim is so dumb he'll keep buying tickets to see shit movies again and again
>>
>>83779156
death
>>
>>83779131
>these days
Please. You just don't remember all the shit that was released decades ago. The amount of sequels and trailers for the next movie might have risen but that's not necessary lack of creativity, assuming they are done well.
>>
>>83779780
>You just don't remember all the shit that was released decades ago.
Like what? At least the franchise stuff had effort put into it.
>>
>>83779131
It's mostly run by people interested in making money and not necessarily interested in making great films. At the end of the day they need to make money for their shareholders, so they make more of the same stuff that made them money before. There are a few huge financial failures here and there, but even films that are critically panned often turn a profit. What's great is that the cost of quality equipment is going down. It's getting easier and easier for smaller studios to fund small-budget movies. Because of that we end up with a lot more "I just finished film school" garbage, but there are plenty of diamonds in the rough. Keep your head up anon. Film isn't dead yet.
>>
>>83779861
Pick any year and check the releases, see how many were pure shit. Sturgeon's law tends to apply for most years.

>At least the franchise stuff had effort put into it.
In monetary sense, they put quite a bit effort into it now too. They do way more market research and the likes too, their movies do have popular appeal, so they are doing something right. Besides, if capeshit 1 does great and capeshit 2 even better, despite being almost the same, who in the right mind would make capeshit 3 too different?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.