[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies with misleading marketing. This was not a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (34KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
34KB, 666x999px
ITT: Movies with misleading marketing. This was not a fucking horror film. It was a family drama set in the post-apocalpyse. This was still kino though
>>
>>83778512
>This was not a fucking horror film
Yes it was you fucking retard. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>83778512
how can i watch this kino? no torrents up afaik, and it's not showing near me
>>
>>83778710
wait for the torrent i guess
>>
>>83778603
The only horror aspects were dream sequences, tard
>>
>>83778710
Watch any horror film where they're in the woods and there's a monster killing them off and fast forward through every part where the monster appears. Voila!
>>
>>83778876
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Just stop.
>>
>>83778878
>t. clearly didn't see the movie
>>
>>83778942
I saw it opening night, actually really liked it but the normie reaction is fucking hilarious it was so mismarketed
>>
Anybody notice how the aspect ratio changed over the course of certain sequences? Probably meant something, worth looking into on a second watch

>>83778512
I bet you think Wonder Womyn was unironically better than this and The Witch phaggot
>>
>>83778512
is this gonna be another The void? why does /tv/ promote these movies so much if they aren't AMAZING like claimed
>>
File: the-babadook.jpg (634KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
the-babadook.jpg
634KB, 1000x1426px
this piece of shit.

I expected a horror movie - I got a drama about mommy depression and and annoying brat
>>
>>83779030
Notice I said this was kino
>>
>>83779129
shit, whoops
>>
>>83778512
>>
>>83778512
this group of teenagers walked in 20 minutes late and whispered (but not really) about how "fucking boring" the movie was and then left half an hour before the movie ended, i've had it with normies
>>
This was my favorite movie of the year. I really feel bad for people talking about how it's boring or nothing happened or the end "had no pay off"
To go through life as that much of a pleb must be harrowing.
>>
File: asspie.jpg (208KB, 1404x786px) Image search: [Google]
asspie.jpg
208KB, 1404x786px
>>
>>83779302
Yeah, when I bought popcorn, the concessionsfags talked about how awful the ending was.
So from that I was expecting some sort of Babadook 2deep4u ending.
But when the ending came I was very confused how anyone could hate it, it's the perfect ending for a moody post-apocalypse story
>>
File: its not necessary.jpg (368KB, 1917x893px) Image search: [Google]
its not necessary.jpg
368KB, 1917x893px
>>
Can someone thats seen it tell me just how much of a horror factor is in it? Like whats the ratio of actual movie to just shitty scares.
>>
>>83780051
Like I said before, the only 'horror' aspects are the dream sequences. Other than that it's just a thriller that thrives on the paranoia of two families that can't trust each other.
>>
>>83780051
>>83780091
You should still see it though. Best post-apocalypse drama since The Rover
>>
>>83780122
Not those guys but you got me, gotta watch as soon as it comes to theaters in my country.
>>
File: leans .jpg (16KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
leans .jpg
16KB, 480x272px
This was not a fucking zombie series. It was a character drama set in the post-apocalypse.
This was shit thought
>>
>>83778603
Sincere question: can you describe how it was a horror film? I won't respond to what you say, regardless.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.