[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that episode of The Simpsons where a feminazi accused Homer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: homer.jpg (40KB, 608x464px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
40KB, 608x464px
>that episode of The Simpsons where a feminazi accused Homer of sexual harrassment and all the other SJWs lied to make it seem true
Would this be allowed to air today?
>>
fucking >>>/pol/ liberals >>>/pol/ ruining >>>/pol/ my >>>/pol/ childhood
>>
No since then society began taking the far left and their childish complaints seriously.
>>
>>83778308
Yes and it has gotten so much worse.
>>
>>83778269
Didn't the news media edit his interview where he denies it to make him out to be a pervert?
Part of the gag is that there is a clock on the wall that keeps jumping back and forth proving the video is clearly edited together.
>>
>>83778381
SWEEEEET CAN
>>
>>83778269
It would, but after the revelations came out that it was all a lie, the townspeople would tell Homer
>"That isn't the point. By listening and believing, we empower real victims, even if these women lied."

The episode would end with Homer realizing the liars were actually heroes, helping women everywhere. He would bow to his knees in front of them, thanking them for letting him be a part of protecting women everywhere.
>>
>>83778269
>>83778381
It's sort of Ironic that this definitely could NOT be made today but it is very relevant and this kind of thing is more prevalent in today's society. Just think about the complete fabrication of college rape statistics that the media made up.
It SHOULD be made today now more than ever and it will NEVER get re aired. The simpsons has been in syndication for decades now and I have never scene this episode re aired. I wonder why
>>
>There there, your tears say more than real evidence ever could.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.