[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love And Marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Al_NO_MA'AM_meeting.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Al_NO_MA'AM_meeting.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
Love

And

Marriage
>>
>MGTOW
>>
>>83776673
Love

And

Marriage
>>
>>83776673
Problematic
>>
Horse

And

Carriage
>>
>>83776716

goes together like a horse and carriage
>>
>>83776690
But most, if not all of them were married.
>>
>>83776753
This
I tell you
Bro-ther
>>
>4chans response to wonderwoman.
>>
>>83776673
Who here wanted to fuck Marcy D'arcy?
>>
>>83776795
You can't have one without the... Oooooother
>>
can anyone give me some GOAT episodes. This wasn't really shown in UK properly and when Ive tried to go through them, some episodes are a bit poor and Im wondering why Im watching
>>
>>83776934
All of them.
>>
>>83776985
thanks for the useless advice, wanker
>>
>>83776985
Not really. The early ones are the best and contain the best jabs at fat women you can find. Later on, Peggy grows insufferable and almost never gets a comeuppance. Also, Jefferson doesn't serve the same role as Steve did, as the one poor sod Al can get one over and Al becomes too much of a punch-monkey.
>>
>>83776934

The show was not at it's best until the arrival of Jefferson Darcy. It was around this point it stopped trying to be a somewhat serious, dysfunctional family show.
>>
>>83777142

Looks like you are missing the point of the show entirely.
>>
>>83776934

It was on TNT (TCM) all the time before WCW Nitro.

Great days.
>>
>>83776934
the one where Al's odometer rolls over 1,000,000 in his dodge
>>
>>83777272
>point of the show

To be funny. The later seasons are less so due to character traits getting extreme. Same thing as Archer or any longer running comedy show.
>>
>>83776934
i dunno there are so many. there is a shitty 3 parter where they goto england though.
>>
I always loved Jefferson laughing his ass off when Al made fun of Marcy.
>>
Steve or Jefferson. Go.
>>
>>83777737
Jefferson
>>
>>83777172

Jefferson was the sidekick Al needed on the show
>>
>>83776836
She looked good sometimes. So yea I did.
>>
>>83777737
Jefferson

much more full of life and was able to support Al.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
> Al gets to fuck a young Katey Segal
> Apparently hates doing this
> Complains about it all the time

The fuck was wrong with him?
>>
File: Al Fucking Bundy.jpg (289KB, 672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Al Fucking Bundy.jpg
289KB, 672x1024px
God Among Men
>>
Did Peggy peg Al?
>>
>>83779355
t. not married
>>
>>83779355
"""""She"""""'s literally a transvestite. """""She""""" revealed it on Sons of Anarchy when Ron Pearlman's character got suspicious after 19 years of marriage to """""her""""".
>>
>>83779355
For every hot woman you see, there's a guy ired of fucking her.
>>
>>83777537
The show's funny at Al's expense. As lovable as Al is, he is pathetic. It's not like they tried to hide it with how over the top sexist and immature he was.
>>
>>83780410
Yeah but they also make fun of Peggy for being lazy, fat ugly opinionated women for being just that, Marcy for being an over the top feminist and early type of SJW, and Kelly for being a bimbo. Everyone in that family is an awful person.

If it aired today you'd just have the men be the stupid idiots and the women the voice of reason.
>>
>>83776673
it's an institute
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.