[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /tv/ like Keira Knightley?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: keira_knightley_london_8.jpg (85KB, 508x765px) Image search: [Google]
keira_knightley_london_8.jpg
85KB, 508x765px
Does /tv/ like Keira Knightley?
>>
sticc > thicc
only niggers disagree
>>
no she doesnt look fertile
>>
>>83766441
that's a good thing though
>>
poor man's natalie portman
>>
>>83766441
1 kid and counting
>>
>>83766362
Who is this young boy?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqcLXlA2Udo
>>
If she stopped waxing and shaving her happy trail, arms, legs, pits and nips, I'd like her a lot more.
>>
>>83766542
>reddithaus
>>>/v/ you underage sperg
>>
>>83766362
Hot as fuck 15 years ago but she looks like the Crypt Keeper now!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>83766432
thicc > sticc

Only low test beta males agree.
>>
>>83766683
don't you have a liquor store to rob you subhuman monkey?
>>
File: 1475590971318.jpg (64KB, 540x655px) Image search: [Google]
1475590971318.jpg
64KB, 540x655px
Yes, she's a good actress!
>>
>>83766362
Come on, third thread about Keira today.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (35KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
35KB, 615x409px
She's a coalburner, so no.
>>
>>83766770
>That scene in the beginning of pirates where they gave her the illusion of breasts.
Bras are fucking voodoo.
>>
The Hershlag is a better
>>
>>83766362
I'm actually straight up in love with her, yes.
>>
10/10 facial aesthetics
>>
>>83767811
They were painted on. That's far more hilarious.
>>
She is a fucking alopecia.
>>
File: The-Hole-Keira.jpg (35KB, 922x396px) Image search: [Google]
The-Hole-Keira.jpg
35KB, 922x396px
Fell head over heels for her ever since I saw The Hole way back in 2001. There's something about her; maybe it's the eyes, but she's the type of girl that I'd love to spend a perfect day with. Like in Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. If Earth was going to be annihilated, I'd spend my final hours with her.

It also doesn't hurt that she's an English girl. I love Brit chicks.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.