[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that are great with no diversity (Niggers)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: triangle.jpg (338KB, 1136x1600px) Image search: [Google]
triangle.jpg
338KB, 1136x1600px
Movies that are great with no diversity (Niggers)
>>
>>
>>83765573
>Italians
>not niggers
>>
>>83765573
Tim Roth's supervisor is a black guy
>>
>>83765540
That movie was actually pretty boring really quick.
>>
>>83765654
I don't remember any italians in that movie
>>
>>83765540
Check out Coherence if you want a movie that has a similar feel and atmosphere OP.
I don't think there's any scary darkies in that one either.
>>
>>83765726
I fucking HATE darkies.

And loved coherence, ending felt like a cop out though. Any other recs?
>>
>>83765736
You're Next was really good.
>>
>>83765540
Dogtooth
>>
>>
>>83765540
no darkies at all
>>
>>83765699
tarantino is italian and also thinks he's a nigger so double whammy
>>
>>83765689
Did you at least watch it all the way through?
>>
Green Room surprisingly
>>
>>83765847
Yeah, and it was not that badJ. Just after you realise what's up it started going downhill pretty quickly, since you know up to the ending twist basically what will happen next.
>>
>>83765891
I never found it boring since it had enough going on even when you knew what was about to happen (and in some cases there were still surprises.)
>>
>>83765918
Might be up to ones preference, but this movie is definitely worth a try given that most modern horror is much much worse even if you dislike it.
>>
12 miffed males
>>
>>83765827
Except there's no reason to think Italians are niggers unless you fall for the WE WUZ KANGZ AND MOORZ meme.
>>
File: pride and prejudice.jpg (138KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pride and prejudice.jpg
138KB, 630x1200px
>>83765540
>>
>>83765540
love how the lead wasnt a dumb bitch and actually did some clever things
BUT
this part i didnt get:
in the beginning she kills the killer (herself) and the killer tells her she needs to kill everyone to escape bla bla
but in the end, the current self gets killed by a newer self the same we she was killed in the beginning... wouldn't she know by know how to act to prevent that since she has done it herself?????
>>
>>83765540
This movie was fucking crap
>>83766925
yeah this was dumb
>>
>>83766925
The seagulls prove otherwise. I guess the returned Sarah successfully kills herself everytime. As far as I can tell, time has stopped based on her wristwatch. She could take 10 years to successfully plan and murder herself.
>>
File: IMG_0618.jpg (148KB, 996x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.jpg
148KB, 996x504px
>>83765540
>Movies that are great with no diversity (Niggers)
>>
>>83766213
>he never watched True Romance
>>
>>
>>83766948
i wouldn't say its crap. but as nearly always, it had some great and original ideas, but fucked it up pretty hard. i kinda liked how there was a small plot, which was played again and again, differently each time, could have been done better but eh still pretty cool
>>
>>83766991
But does she lose memory? it was the same her over that time span we saw her, so she technically would have known what was supposed to happen, since she figured out other things pretty quickly... but still, those two shotgun shots missed... baka
ALSO
The brown bitch, who died at the exact same spot, losing blood on the way and all.
wouldnt the boat sink eventually? you know there being a million of her on that same spot? or would those people still go on a boat completely overfilled and spilling with generic brunettes? lmao
>>
>>83767223
That's why she was driving away, so that the next "her" couldn't restart the process. The car accident convinced her to try again
>>
>>83765540
Melissa George is such a hottie.
>>
>>83765851
The cute little punk chick is afghani.
>>
File: melissa-george-01.jpg (1013KB, 2500x3764px) Image search: [Google]
melissa-george-01.jpg
1013KB, 2500x3764px
>>
>>83765851
it's not even that good. it's servicable and that's about it. the most interesting thing about it is that the villains aren't portrayed as cardboard cutout boogiemen (for the most part)
>>
>>83767871
I thought the tension was incredibly effective and it managed to make realistic violence scary and horrible.
I found it more horrifying than most straight horror movies.
>>
>>83767954
Hmm I thought it was exciting but I honestly can't say I found it either suspenseful or horrifying
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.