[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody watching this crap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 32

File: Orange_is_the_new_Black.png (211KB, 1200x525px) Image search: [Google]
Orange_is_the_new_Black.png
211KB, 1200x525px
Anybody watching this crap?
>>
yeah. should have known they would stretch this riot out and go harder with the race wars.
>>
>>83765158
Just finished it. Pretty good season imo.
>>
One thing I really don't like about this show is the constant back and forth with Alex and Piper. Its like how one of the brothers always dies at the end of a season of Supernatural only to come back in a few episodes. Jesus fuck. Just write them out of the show they're the least interesting characters at this point.

Make Flaritza the focus pls.
>>
DUDE LESBIANS LMAO
>>
>>83765158
Seems like less titty shots in this season.

The woman PO in her bra and panties has been good, though. Needed more titty and ass shots.
>>
>>83765263
At least the show is self-aware

One more season is about all this series has got in it, am I right? They just need to have everyone say their good-byes, show Piper getting back to the outside world, and put the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>83765879
At least two more seasons on the way, contract was renewed to season 7
>>
>>83766001
What's next? Day release program where the inmates work in town and the black ones deal with racist townspeople and Flaca and Maritza stand around on some corner looking hot and Red works in a kitchen for an even bigger cunt than she is and Crazy Eyes kidnaps another kid or straight up snuggle-murders some puppies??
>>
>>83766001
Jesus, how long was Piper's sentence?
>>
>>83766045
>>83766045
Yeah. I imagine that drug cartel guy that wants Alex dead also has to be taken care of. No way he doesn't realize by now that his assassin is dead and that there's no official death record for Alex.
>>
>>83766137
15 months, during the riot its mentioned she only has 3 months left but now that we see they're comfortable with changing season timescales I guess they can fill the last two seasons up easily
>>
>>83765723
There is back and forth between Piper and Alex but desu this season is more focused on Taystee than anyone else
>>
I can't believe they made the straight up nazi group sympathetic human characters. Is this the next level of neoliberalism?
>>
I'm just so fucking tired of the shit with Bailey. They've made him the whipping boy for every white cop that ever killed (justifiably or not) a black person. I mean, everyone treats him like a murderer that should spend his life in jail when it was a fucking accident made 1000x worse but that fucking Crazy Eyes. She was sort of okay for a while (especially the bits about her time-humping story) but goddamn I want her sent the fuck away.
>>
Also i've waited for Nicky and Lorna to go full lesbo for like five seasons now why do they keep dragging it on? Jesus christ just do it you hacks.
>>
>>83766232
If anything they're trying too hard to make him sympathetic. And his actor is shit at it so he just looks pathetic instead of really sorrowful. Also, they keep trying to redeem the rapist and have actually made the relationship between the rapist and Penn a real, positive romance. The moral compass in this show is kinda weird.
>>
This show is really frustrating to watch. I'm amazed anyone can stand it. Really awful characters.
>>
You really know this season got stretched out when the last episode isn't 1.5 hours long as it usually is.
>>
>>83766330
It's a pick and choose. I hate like half the cast (Most of all Piper and Alex and most of the Litchfield staff and Suzzane and the other crazy white chick that wanted to rape Crazy Eyes) but I stick around for the other half.
>>
Latinas>>>Red's Family>>>Black Girls>>>>>>>Piper and Alex>>>>>>>Others
>>
File: FriedaBerlin.png (208KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
FriedaBerlin.png
208KB, 350x409px
frieda has given me hope the past couple of seasons, but this show is definitely on the down slope since mid season 3.
>>
They killed off best bear, so there's literally no reason to watch anymore.

But seriously, was there a staff change or something? This season went full SJW, especially with that "muh culture" scene.
>>
>>83766430
That shit was dumb but desu I don't really see that as SJW messaging so much as that character being retarded as usual. One of my least faves.
>>
>>83766425
Her back story episode was fucking great.
>>
>>83766430
Piscatella had it coming.
>This season went full SJW
They literally redeemed a rapist and had him romantically date her victim and have a white supremacist group be an actual humane group. And spend a ton of time trying to show that Bayley was humane too.
>>
File: WatsonInfobox.jpg (37KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
WatsonInfobox.jpg
37KB, 480x419px
Now I see why she hates white people so much.
>>
>>83766430
>was there a staff change or something? This season went full SJW

It's been like that since season 3. Apparently all of the prisoners are good girls who didn't du nuthin and don't deserve to be there instead of the bumbling shitheads they used to be back in season 1.
>>
File: 1463265268086.png (110KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
1463265268086.png
110KB, 466x492px
>>83766501
>Piscatella had it coming

literally the only source of order in that shithole
>>
>>83766521
You know it's not like that. This show always takes the middle road. Where it's like "both sides have their rights and their wrongs and everyone is a human". They keep showing that the prisoners are there for a reason. Like how Maria molested that guard and Alex said that was fucked up and didn't want to be part of it, or Taystee becoming prideful and self-centered on Pouseey screwing everyone over a better life. Gloria and Maria betraying everyone for their family. Red's family saying torturing Piscatella would be fucked up.
>>
>>83766506

I still hate her so much. Why couldn't she die instead of the only reasonable black character.
>>
>>83766582
He killed aguy just because they beat up his boyfriend and scalped Red just to send a message. Dude was a criminal and an hypocrite.
>>
>>83766206
>neoliberalism
I don't think you know what this word means
>>
>>83765158
>first shots of the season
>continuity error
>>
>>83766629
>beat up

They gang raped him.

>kill a guy

He just gave him a nice, hot shower. Who doesn't like hot showers? But seriously, he just tortured him, not killed him.
>>
>>83766661
The papers cited that Piscatella killed an inmate. That's why he stopped working at that prison.
>>
>>83766661
He ended up dead, he was the dead inmate in the file.
>>
tfw Flaca and Maritza probably won't be out of prison until well after their prime

Its not fair bros ;__;
>>
Piscatella is the best example of why Bears are the worst members of the gay community. Maybe twinks are little worse though.
>>
Didn't know it came out.
Based solely on the first episode, is it worth pirating?
>>
>>83766506
>how dare the white kids at a school that happens to not have any black kids perform a musical about black people! how dare their parents be able to afford to send them to an elite institution! how dare they totally exclude me based on my race but really it's because i'm poor!
i thought in the beginning that she'd be a GOAT character but goddamn i hate this nigger. Black Cindy is best blackie
>>
>>83766596
>You know it's not like that. This show always takes the middle road.

Yeah I'm gonna stop reading right there. About 40% watch this show for the comedy aspect, maayybe the tits. Anybody who stays for the drama is retarded. These are some of the worst, nonsensical characters/plots in all of the netflix shows. Anybody who takes this show too seriously, really needs to watch more shows, or read some books, to get some taste, maybe. I don't know. This show is pretty bad.
>>
>>83766707
#SHOWYOURTITSMARITZA
>>
>>83766721
No.
>>
>>83766721
No. You gotta watch the whole thing cause it's like 3 days in just 13 episodes. It starts slow and gets tense towards the middle. The climax is pretty good. The whole storming the riot operation.
>>
>>83766707
maritza only had a couple of years, right? i don't remember flaca's sentence but it can't be too long given it was only fraud
>>
I really like Taystee and her actor is great but goddamn she fucked up big time with Muh Poussey. Come on dude you fucked everyone over. Well, Maria was gonna fuck everyone over anyhow but really.
>>
>>83765158
lets just shoot him in the leg! you totally wont hit the main artery in the center and cause death under an hour!
>>
Can someone sum it up? I don't feel like watching it this year.
>>
>>83766729
desu it is I just watch it to see the few characters I'm actually interesed in.
>>
>>83766794
Daya was a real moron this season. At least she gave herself in though.
>>
Both of those bald nazis are hot.
>>
>>83766836
I'm 10 minutes in, does the guard actually die?
>>
>>83766800
>nigger gonna nig: the season
>next season: everything's back to normal
you can skip this one since goddamn nothing happens
>>
>>83766846
yes
>>
Do those skin head bitches get any flashbacks this season?
>>
>>83766869
jesus chist. they jumped the fucking shark this season didnt they
>>
>>83766879
No, I don't think so
>>
File: Screenshot_249.png (690KB, 557x661px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_249.png
690KB, 557x661px
best guard desu
>>
>>83766898
>this season
they ratcheted it up a bit, that's for sure. also, not only does the guard die, but crazy eye's stalker causes him to have a stroke first
>>
>>83766898
>>83766869
>>83766846
He doesn't die from the bullet wound though. He recovers from that with medical assistance. The crazy chick that wants to fug Crazy Eyes messes with his IV and fucks up his brain.
>>
>>83766922
>flash art
pathetic and trashy
>>
>>83766943
This was pretty satisfying desu. He was a scumbag
>>
>>83766879
They will most likely get some next season but the leader one with hair gets a bit of backstory. Apparently her husband is cheating on her, which relates to the muzzie character (she agreed with his husband to have a second wife and felt neglented for it)
>>
>>83766965
What more do you expect from a female prison guard?
>>
The latinas are the best group.
Maria is top tier mommyfu, she's really underrated.
>>
File: Screenshot_250.png (622KB, 781x384px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_250.png
622KB, 781x384px
>>83766965
Don't tell me you wouldn't.
>>
>>83766800
all season is about 4 day "riot" with the guards as hostage. tasty tries to be a negotiator about pousse's death. the latinas be latinas.
the meth heads hate on punxsutawney after she lets the gun escape with her guard boyfriend. the trans chick is back in max. the chef lady (not red) get freed. the guard that brought in a gun dies. piscatella dies in the raid. red goes crazy on speed with the diablo chick. the warden's prison funding chick gets to spend her days undercover as a prisoner; but nothing happens because she knows about piper and alex. everyone gets bused out of litchfield to an unknown location after the raid.

pretty much sums up the entire season.
>>
>>83766973
He was trying too hard to be the "Twisted Fucking Psychopath" chracter desu. Also he made his own grave by telling the crazy chick to use her surroundings to kill someone.
>>
>>83766986
>she agreed with his husband to have a second wife and felt neglented
I simply could not give a fuck about this, the guy didn't even want it, he loved his first wife and knew it wouldn't make her happy, but she talked him into doing it and then bitched about it.
I honestly care so little about Muzzie Blackie that i don't even know her name, i really don't like her.
>>
>>83766714
t. twink with no gains
>>
>>83767054
Yeah I know and that's the point. She fucked it up herself and she knows it. At first she's like "Don't say stuff like princess that's not female empowerement" but then sees that her daughters does like princess stuff and his husband likes the feminity of the new wife better, so she tries to be a bit more feminine herself with the earings and stuff.

She fucked herself up by trying too hard to adehre to her customs and not letting her husband and daughter be.
>>
>>83767054
Same its all her fault
>>
>>83767130
t. """"""strong"""""""fat bear with hair on his ass
>>
I completed season 1 when it first came out when I was trying to get into the pants of this chick who raved about it. Got some and never went back to it.
>>
>>83767014
I said her tattoos are trash, I didn't say I'm a faggot. I'd fuck her but only if I bag it.
>>
Any tits or sex scenes?
>>
>>83767186
Boo fucks Linda and I think Piper and Alex fug again. But I don't recall seeing any bare titty.
>>
I'm going to marry Mendoza!
>>
>>83767186
nope. not really much of anything in this season really. naked dudes though.
>>
Fuck this is the worst season by far. Not that I won't check out the next one, but this level of emotional drama is disgusting
>>
>>83767186
>tfw latinas don't even get their tits out when flashing their viewers
The fuck was that
>>
>>83767219
>dat booty
no fucking doubt.
>>
>>83767233
That cilffhanger was the worst one so far. Y'all really think I can wait a year to find out what happens?
>>
>>83767241
Gotta save it for later man, their careers are still young. Don't show the goods til much later.
>>
I originally thought next season would be Alex vs Piscatella because he hears them talking about the dead body, but then he gets shot. Now I think next season is going to be about Red being pinned for Piscatella's death. They are going to say something like she made him walk out in front of the riot police expecting him to be shot, they have guns in the pool room and might have threatened him.
>>
>>83767276
was about to post the same thing. they're smart enough to see beyond this shitty show
>>
Why does Caputo do the same every season? "I'm gonna help you guys but really i'm just gonna let you get fucked or fuck you over myself". I wanted to like the dude but he keeps trying to be both a good guy and also an asshole.
>>
>>83767276
They are not going to get work after this. We're never gonna get them. This is the sad reality we live in.
>>
>>83767291
Freida had a gun to his back as he exited.
>>
>>83767165
You did good, anon. I tried to do the same with the show Glee, but I got nothing.
>>
>>83767291
you forgot about mcc chick knowing about alex and piper's shit.
>>
File: My nigga Luscheek.png (525KB, 555x553px) Image search: [Google]
My nigga Luscheek.png
525KB, 555x553px
Luscheek still best guard desu.
>>
>>83767348
Jesus Christ, Glee? That's stooping low, anon, even for some pussy.
>>
>>83767345
if freida gets kicked out of this show i lose all hope in the fucking series.
>>
>>83767315
He's loyal to the prisoners but he's also loyal to his men, and he knew Bailey's shit was a mistake. Taystee couldn't see past that and it fucked her over in the end. Caputo's one of my favourites.
>>
>>83767366
>>83767291
Alex was on that viral video with her face out. So Kubra def knos she ain't dead. Alex is gonnad ie next season mark my words.
>>
I watched the first 3 seasons. It's fucking garbage.

However, I did learn that I'm sexually attracted to girls who pretend to be ducks.
>>
>>83766726
That shit really pissed me off

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO X BECAUSE X WAS INVENTED BY RACE Y AND YOU AREN'T RACE Y YOU'RE RACE Z
It's literally racial discrimination
I mean fuck by that logic only white people are allowed to use electricity or the internet or indoor plumbing
>>
>>83767411
Didn't he fuck over all his men in season 3 though? And he doesn't have much loyalty for the new guards cause they never listen to him anyway.
>>
File: 1356657636712.gif (3MB, 320x227px) Image search: [Google]
1356657636712.gif
3MB, 320x227px
>>83767399
i know
>>
>>83767233
Season 3 is the least memorable for me. All I can remember about it is the stupid Crazy Eyes writes an erotic novel arc and Piper getting in way over her head with the used panties scheme.
>>83767366
Totally forgot about that, Alex is fucked next season.
>>
>>83767462
She didn't say they couldn't do it she was just sad that they did and that she would never be able to be up on that stage herself.
>>
>>83767462
what's funny is that basketball was invented by a white guy so if we stopped cultural appropriation there would be half as many black millionaires as there are.
>>
>>83767411
I'm pissed they kept referring to it as "murder"

Also fucking nobody who handled a gun at any point had any fucking trigger discipline
>>
>>83767366
>>83767498
Is Linda really gonna go to prison and no one notices she's missing?
>>
>>83767507
no, she was upset that white kids were doing "her people's" shit instead of her. why do you think she was there? she could have gotten a scholarship but she turned nigger about the whole thing
>>
>>83767498
>chang's episode is season 3
>>
>>83767545
season 3 was the last good season
>>
>>83767518
The show did make the point that Taystee was wrong. And most of the other inmates had other concerns rather that Bayley. Her selfishness to avenge Poussey ended screwing over everyone. Even Cindy points out "This stopped being about Poussey and more about your pride a while ago"
>>
>>83767496
it's ok, anon, I'm not judging.
>>
>>83767538
She didn't think she would be able to work hard enough to ever go there. Later on her backstory she almost did through Track but then she fucked herself up by trying to be a thug (which the main thug herself told her to not be a dumbass and stay on school running Track)
>>
Please tell me the fat puerto rican bitch with the gun dies? She's so retarded and disgusting to look that it's just unbearable.
>>
>separating Maritza and Flaca

JUST
>>
>>83767462
Look up "cultural appropriation" and lose faith in humanity. It contradicts what multiculturalism set out to be.
>>
>>83767617
she's on her way to max forever. that bitch aint never coming back.
>>
>>83767617
no. she starts a riot then later pusses out and lays her fat ass on the grass while waiting for it to blow over
>>
only good shit this season:
>red and crazy latina getting high
>nichols's makeover
>five minutes of piscatella stalking around like jason voorhees
>>
File: HE.jpg (112KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
HE.jpg
112KB, 1024x682px
When will HE return desu
>>
>>83767617
She is most likely written out of the show along with Sophia.
>>83767672
By the end we see Nicky without makeup and she is not a looker, no wonder she paints half her face with dark eye shadow.
>>
Aleida is best prison MILF tbqh.
>>
>>83767707
the only smart man on the show. realizes how much he fucked up and noped outta that messy beaner situation
>>
Why did Nicky cuck herself out of her chance with Lorna by getting Vinnie to accept Lorna again? Though i'm prettu sure Vinnie or Lorna will fuck up somehow and Nicky will pull out a "My wife's son" next season.
>>
File: image.png (694KB, 545x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
694KB, 545x654px
>>83767707
But that's not best boy
>>
>>83767767
It could of worked out if not for her greedy whore mother.
>>
>>83767739
shit man you don't even need the MILF qualifier

Maritza > Aleida > Young Red Lorna > Luschek > Flaca > the rest
>>
I can't believe they got Larry the piefucker back just for a flashback. God I forgot how much I hated his character.
>>
>>83767796
it was a crush that was never going anywhere. and when he realized he was about to be permanently tied to a family of degenerate drug distributors and criminals he wised up. daiya tried to deny her path in life but she realized that she's criminal scum who will never have a regular life. aleida is the only smart one who doesn't bullshit herself about who she is
>>
File: babby.jpg (41KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
41KB, 380x380px
>>83767796
>could of
>>
>>83767849
Luschek may have titties but he ain't a MILF
>>
>>83767849
>no mendoza
kys
>>
>>83767849
This is the only acceptable list tbqfh. Though I would trow the new blonde guard there somewhere. I think her name was Artesian or something.
>>
>>83767849
>Gloria not in glory tier
>>
Fuck I have to watch this shit before getting spoiled

FUCK I HATE THIS SHOW
>>
Lets be honest here whomst prison panties would you sniff tbqh?
>>
Man that Piscatella arc was great desu, especially him hunting down people.

Also that pornstache tease, bring him back
>>
>>83767960
Maritza, Flaca, maybe Alex, the kangaroo, maybe even Puskatucky
>>
>>83767960
Maritza, Flaca, and Floritza's
>>
File: SuzanneInfobox.png (349KB, 549x529px) Image search: [Google]
SuzanneInfobox.png
349KB, 549x529px
>>83767960
>always stick your dick in crazy
>>
Anyone else disappointed in Red's character these past few seasons? She's been pussified for so long. I hope they make her strong again in S6.

>>83767006
This. At least they understand that they are fucked up criminals.
>>
>>83768001
>Pornstache finds out Daya is in max
>Pornstache breaks into max and frees the inmates arc
>>
>>83768017
>the kangaroo
as an actual Australian who's had more exposure to Ruby Rose, I can say I wouldn't fuck her with someone else's dick even if I were being paid good money to do so

She's one of the few women on the planet whose personality is unattractive enough to do that
>>
>>83767960
Mendoza and only Mendoza
>>
>>83768041
The latins didn't even care about justice they just wanted to use the opportunnity to fuck around with the gaurds and get some decent food. Best group desu.
>>
>>83768053
red pill me on the roo poon senpai. she did all kinds of stuff to my dick in John Wick 2
>>
>>83768041
At least she tried to fight Piscatella. But her getting beaten so easily was dissapointing tbqh especially after the way episode 9 ends. I hope she stops fucking around next season and goes full russian bear again.
>>
>be Alex
>break free of your restraints
>your captor has his back turned to you
>his baton, tazer, and firearm are all on a shelf, behind him, out of his view
>in your hand are the scissors you used to break yourself free
>ignore all of that and try to beat him into submission with your frail twig arms despite him being literally 3x your weight and 6½ feet tall (minimum)
It's just like a fucking horror movie - I can't empathise with a character who's that fucking retarded. They don't need to be a fucking genius or anything but some basic common fucking sense would be nice
>>
>>83768043
Would be a good season.
>>
Black Cindy>>>Poussey>>>>Taystee>>>>>Washington>>>Crazy Eyes>>>>>>>>>>>Allah Ackbar

Seriously I can't believe Ackbar is supposed to fill in for Possey. She sucks.
>>
>>83768087
No way man, I'm not going to intentionally ruin your faps, that's just mean

If you want to ruin your own faps though just go ahead and google for basically any article she's written
>>
Piscatella did nothing wrong.
>>
>>83768190
should've killed Washington instead. That said, Poussey's flashback sequence last season was really good
>>
>>83768053
She's not that bad, wasn't she slamming clits with Taylor Swift?
>>
>>83768190
I still wanna see some fat saggy snackbar titties.
>>
>>83768236
TayTay is always slamming clits with someone.
>>
>>83768291
I wanna see some leso's smash their assholes together
>>
>>83768236
>She
Um I think you mean "gender-neutral person" you fucking bigot

Next you're going to be saying that having an immigration policy more strict than "let literally anyone in for free and then give them 35,000 dollarydoos" is a bad idea!
>>
Why is Piper still the protagonis tho shes literally not relevant to the plot at all and she just keeps going about muh alex all the time.
>>
>>83768354
Hopefully they'll bring Kubra back
>>
>>83768354
they should just hurry up her release and then have an arc of her dealing with being free while alex is still in prison or something and be done with it. but yeah taystee is like the current protag or some shit
>>
>>83768383
He's def coming back after Alex's face made the news and was seen by millions. That bitch is dead.
>>
>>83768401
It's like a share right now between the black girls, latinas and Red and her family.
>>
Maritza best girl
>>
File: 1467093027273.jpg (287KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1467093027273.jpg
287KB, 638x638px
>>83766731
i wish
>>
>>83767186
>Any tits
plenty of tits in the background
>>
>>83767707
Haven't watch this shown in a long time. Did he go to jail for impregnating that chick?
>>
File: 13456347634734.jpg (50KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
13456347634734.jpg
50KB, 1200x675px
>>83768190
>Ackbar
think she is pretty hot
also muslims got BTFO by her whole background story with several wifes
>>
>>83768053
doggett is ugly as fuck and has a voice that makes me want to rape puppies into a bloody pile and then choke her on the leftovers
>>
>>83768354
>Why is Piper still the protagonis
is she really though?
she had like 1 episode focused on here and she was bascially not even in the show this season except for the end
which im glad about, she is the most boring part of the show
>>
>>83768673
No, he got smart and peaced out
>>
>>83768728
she cucked herself for wanting to be all polynamorous n shit desu.
>>
Watching this show and then watching Oz shows how fucking easy women have it on average in life.

This show feels like they're at a summer camp half the time whereas on Oz they were constantly afraid of getting shanked or raped
>>
>>83768775
I wonder if he was the one to tip off the cops about Cesar though.
>>
>>83768673
The actor left the show for another show.

The character just leaves town.
>>
>>83768829
Prison for sure.
Not jail;depending where you are at least.
>>
File: 14365736347346.jpg (116KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
14365736347346.jpg
116KB, 864x576px
>>83768816
wonder if thats gonna be related to her going to prison
>>
>>83768850
Could be but I doubt that. I don't think he knew a lot about what was going on. He just knew they weren't the sort of people he wanted to be family with
>>
Shittiest season yet, although the SWAT clean up was fucking awesome.
>>
>In 2016, a New York Times study of the 50 TV shows with the most Facebook Likes found that despite its "minority-rich ensemble cast", Orange is the New Black "appeals more to a white audience"

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/26/upshot/duck-dynasty-vs-modern-family-television-maps.html?_r=0

Why are non-whites so hateful against non-whites?
>>
File: 13hours_tanto1.jpg (83KB, 700x381px) Image search: [Google]
13hours_tanto1.jpg
83KB, 700x381px
>>83768174
MOMMY I NEED TO SAVE MY FAMILY
>>
>>83768855
what show? i might have to check it out
>>
>>83768829
It's a low security facility whereas the one in Oz is max. It makes a lot of difference. Even Nicky comments that Litchfield is like Summer Camp compared to Max when she gets back from it.
>>
>>83768918
they can't afford netflix and don't know hot to torrent desu
>>
>>83768918
minorities don't use facebook as much as whites so that whole thing is skewed
>>
>>83765158
Oh no, it sounds like anon isn't enjoying it. Is it not kino for you? No kino? kino kino kino
>>
>>83768918
>Facebook Likes
So, they stalked people's Facebooks and made judgement calls on their race from their profile pictures?

Isn't that 'problematic'?

Also,
>implying black and hispanic men aren't just watching sports
>>
>>83768971
>minorities don't use facebook
what do they use instead
myspace?
>>
Is Days wearing a fuckload of padding in her pants to give her the T H I C C look? It's more noticeable when she's just wearing the singlet.
>>
>>83769039
mainly just instagram. facebook is for whites, old people, and businesses/bands/artists/etc
>>
>>83769067
>mainly just instagram
thats pretty gay senpai
>>
>>83769060
she a fatass tbqh
>>
the actress who plays alex is pregnant. i saw her on the sam and jim show and her tits are looking nicer
>>83769088
i guess. i don't use any of that shit so i could be wrong, but all the negroes i work with stopped facebook a while back in favor of instagram and snapchat
>>
File: 1467853725251.jpg (63KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467853725251.jpg
63KB, 1080x1080px
>>83769060
she is pretty thick
>>
>>83769109
>>83769153
She's pretty thick in RL but it just seemed like her pants in the show were filled out with padding to make her super thick. Maybe I'm wrong. She's strangely faceable.
>>
>>83769153
I WANNA S U C C
>>
File: 1467853232078.jpg (82KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467853232078.jpg
82KB, 1080x1080px
>>83769181
>but it just seemed like her pants in the show were filled out with padding
she is "afro-latina" or whatever she called herself in one interview
i guess that explains it
>>
>>83769298
I needa taste of that bootyhole
>>
>>83769298
i cant believe Bennet let that ass go
>>
The whole racial thing is getting old, holy fuck i hate americans.
>>
>>83769298
she'll be morbidly obese within two years of the show ending
>>
File: 1188755580687.jpg (65KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1188755580687.jpg
65KB, 1080x1080px
Seriously the women on this show
>>
>>83769430
>tfw no goth Latina gf
>>
File: 1342673643734743.jpg (361KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1342673643734743.jpg
361KB, 2048x1365px
>>83769459
>"is this your first date papi?"
>>
>>83769430
>tfw only dated girls with b cups
>>
>>83769489
There needs to be more goth Latinas. A lot of them have the straight black hair for it anyway.
>>
>>83769459
>goth
bitch is emo
>>
Anyone else enjoying the opening?
>>
Man that dream girls episode was stupid.i could understand being offended if an all white middle school did a play for Roots but damn should I also start crying if they do an all black production of grease? Should I shed a tear anytime OZ comes on?

Man this season has been too damn preachy
>>
Why do I actually enjoy this?
>>
File: 1475773735109.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475773735109.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>83770424
who knows
>>
>>83769579
She's punk-goth
>>
>>83765263
Who's browsing /tv/ there? Wait, /tv/ likes Flaca more because she has huge hidden jugs.
>>
>>83767186
The first season, I think the first episode even, had a scene with two women making out and the tits on one of them are F U E G O
>>
>>83768939
how to get away with murder.
>>
>>83771005
I'm pretty sure that was Nicky and Lorna in the bathroom scene on episode 1.
>>
such a qt
>>
>best girl ded died last year
It's not worth it anymore.
>>
>>83768829
Because OZ isn't in a minimum security prison. We see the contrast when Piper goes to a med security prison on the first episode of S1
>>
>>83772013
S2*
>>
>>83771865
Freida is still alive though
>>
they did that on purpose, right?
Lost my shit and got a boner at that moment
>>
I can't remember shit about latino mom with injured son from previous seasons but her drama and that phone call from ep 11 really got me
>>
2 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 3
>>
>>83767787
i miss this dude he was funny

luschek is next best guard
>>
>>83769430
>>83769489
the other mexican chica is hotter
>>
>>83772827
When you realize Luschek is the only CO who's been here the whole time
>>
>>83772871
I didnt say he wasnt?
>>
I liked the first two seasons and absolutely hated the other two. Despised the cheap misery porn and the killing of my girl Poussey.
Should I give this season a try or is it as bad as 3 and 4? Is Red kill? Is Suzi kill?
>>
File: 15485675475000.jpg (83KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
15485675475000.jpg
83KB, 960x720px
>>83772864
>>
>>83773145
i dont care what she has to say about whatever
>>
>>83773268
thats a bith harsh, maybe she has some good pointers on what taco-resturant you should visit
>>
>>83766784
Crazy Eyes stopped the guard from getting up, Crazy Eyes killed Poussey and 13 episodes of not one person mentioning that.

Why even fucking film the scene where it was Suzanne's fault if they are going to flat out pretend it didn't happen?
>>
>>83773538
Well, there was no way the prisoners would get their deands anyhow because Kukudio (is that how's spelled?) killed Humprey. One dead guard would mean no amnesty for anyone and probably no demands either. So it was all screwed up from that point on anyway. Even if Taystee agreed with the deal Fig have her or even if Maria hadn't betrayed them.
>>
>>83770424
I think it's because of how flawed the characters are and how they're sometimes very aware of that fact. I liked Weeds for the same reason
>>
>>83773046
No
>>
>>83771063
looks interesting. i hope the guys career takes off. i'm not sure how much of an actor he is, but i think he did a great job with the character
>>
>>83773363
I would totally drive my van into her taco town, if you know what I mean
>>
>>83773124
>my girl Poussey
mein nigga. her back story was one of my favorites (both parts) and she was about the most reasonable, color-blind characters on the whole show. the black crew went down several notches when bailey crushed the Pu-say
>>
>>83774018
yeah, you are some anti-hispanic muslim
>>
Piscatella is kill
Uhhhhhhhh that's kind of it
Daya got arrested for shooting a guard
Taystee fucked everything up because of m-muh Poussey
Morello is pregnant maybe
>>
>>83773994
He's the most insufferable left-wing twitter faggot there is. He literally goes out of his way to shill for any BLM or feminist bullshit that comes along.
>>
>>83773987
ok
>>
>>83773538
every modern show has this sort of flaw. it's the same as sansa's """rape"""
>bitch consents to marriage
>bitch consents to cock
i don't see the goddamned problem
>>
>>83774085
>maybe
how the fuck did she fail a dozen pregnancy tests? i haven't seen all of the last episode so maybe i missed something, but nichols told her husband she was definitely pregnant
>>
>>83774176
I'm too lazy to look up if it can get a false positive but hysterical pregnancies are a thing and Morello is batshit, also did they ever have sex because I'd also believe Vinny to be just as dumb
>>
>>83774233
yeah, they fucked against the vending machines after their wedding. the fat redhead guard who walked out put on headphones and gave them privacy.

you can get false positives, but i don't think it's very common
>>
>>83774073
Yeah, she was fantastic. Easily one of the nicest characters on the show. And Samira Wiley is fucking adorable. I love that smile.

I'm really pissed they killed her off. She deserved to get out of that place and live a peaceful life with her hippie china girlfriend.
>>
>>83774176
plot twist: Lorna have testicular cancer
>>
>>83774363
>they will never get out together and move to amsterdam to smoke weed and ride bicycles
feels bad man
>>
>>83774418
you fucking got me. i got a bit of spit on my screen
>>
>>83767707
Isn't he some like weird male Feminist with rumours of him being rapey hovering about? I heard on CumTown he'd tweeted to his character telling him how he should have acted in show and got some feminist tattoo with his dad
>>
>>83774363
from her upcoming movie "Detroit"
>A police raid in Detroit in 1967 results in one of the largest citizen uprisings in United States history.
will it be, dare i say, koono?
>>
>>83774466
see>>83774088
check out his twitter, he's fucking insufferable, I'm glad they got rid of his character

It's not even that I disagree with him politically, it's that he constantly shills retard-level political beliefs and ideas non-stop on his twitter
>>
File: 1494693430097.jpg (57KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494693430097.jpg
57KB, 480x800px
>>83769377
Good
>>
>>83774500
>"Detroit"
Anthony Mackie is in it
probably gonna see it
>>
File: madmenblackface.jpg (85KB, 498x351px) Image search: [Google]
madmenblackface.jpg
85KB, 498x351px
>>83767462
That part was fair, though.
>all-white school doing a musical about black women trying to make it in life through music
>understand enough to put the lead in an afro wig
>but otherwise it's just poverty porn
>>
>>83774141
nigga sansa got raped you dont have to argue that. she only got raped because the writers were trying to be edgy tho.
>>
It's alright, but this whole white privilege and #JusticeForPoussey is grating.
>>
>>83774085
>>83774176
Lorna is definitely. Also Daya is gone so I guess Lorna will be the new Pregnat Lady arc and Vinnie will be the Benett while Nicky is the cuck midwife.
>>
>>83775058
It's topical, but they joke about it. Justice for Poussey, but also Takis, don't forget the Takis.
>>
>>83774141
Everyone I've known who advocated for marital rape was a bitter virgin.
>>
>>83774570
Hey, Pearce, how's your wife doing?
>>
speaking of rape how come Dogget and the cop guy that raped her are for real in love and it's all romantic and shit? That's kind of messed up. It's so weird that that guy raped her too because outside of that he's like the only guard that isn't mean to the prisoners.
>>
>>83775208
Yeah, that's the fucking weirdest thing in the show. That butch dyke is for once the voice of reason.
>>
>>83775208
maybe its because i looked away from the screen for a while or i just didnt care
but how the fuck did she escape and find his house?
or is he living in that cabin just outside the prision?
>>
>>83775133
Takis and Hot Cheetos would be ranked much higher than that IRL.
>>
>>83774989
>thinking it's rape when the girl didn't like it and did it only to appease her husband and for political reasons
don't go full nu-male, you fucking faggot cuck
>>
>>83775378
>when the girl didn't like it
not him but im pretty sure it was more than just "didnt like it"
maybe you should watch the scene
>>
>>83775322
he lives in the guards' cabin. and she went through the hole in the fence someone cut, didn't she?
>>
>>83775322
She had to drive there for work. How would she not know where it was?
>>
>>83774989
>she only got raped because the writers were trying to be edgy tho
dude, in the book in the place of Sansa there was underage girl and Ramsey made Theon "prepare her for him". Writers are not edgy enough to include this semi-incest fucked up scene
>>
>>83769001
Are you okay, retard?
>>
>>83775425
>didn't she?
I guess she had to
>>
>>83775100
Lorna is the new other pregnant Spanish chick
>>
So is Chang written out now? I doubt anyone will even notice she's gone
>>
>>83775419
no, that's the only reason. why don't you watch it again? tell me where you stops consenting. tell me where she fights or says "stop" or anything at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSrGoaHSNKI
>>
>>83775561
>triads pick her up and hide her while beer can throws up his hands and says fuck it because the last thing he wants is to admit to another escape
>>
>>83766501
Its crazy how people complain this is an SJW show. It's like they don't even watch the show. They just see a black prisoner getting killed by a white guy and think >muh culture wars even though the show did a decent job showing how complex an issue it really is
>>
>>83775585
>tell me where she fights or says "stop"
cant be this stupid?
>>
>>83775662
you can't answer my question and yet i'm the stupid one? just admit that you were wrong, she wasn't raped, and then shut the fuck up
>>
>>83775472
She did, Chang left that way too
>>
File: implications.png (149KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
implications.png
149KB, 313x313px
>>83775585
For the first two minutes you could possibly imagine Ramsay believing she is just awkward about sex, but at that point she is clearly uncomfortable, and at 2:20 he goes full implications.
>>
>>83775699
>you can't answer my question
just because she didnt violently kicked and screamed doesnt mean its not rape
you think there would have been any point for her to kick and scream with Mr Bolton?
of course not, that doesnt mean she wanted to have sex with him or that she could stop him
or should she just have said, "not tonight honey, i have a headache" ?
>yet i'm the stupid one?
yes you are, you dont even understand the concept of consent
>>
>>83775779
no, faggot, you don't understand the concept of consent. you think you do, but then you go and shit your pants by admitting she never retracted it. she gave it. she gave it by marrying the man and knowing she'd have to sleep with him. she then walked into the fucking room and went along with it.
>white knights believing a woman not enjoying the sex she signed up for equates to rape
i guess this is what happens when we discuss this reddit tier shit on /tv/, but goddamn, you fucking cucks are too much
>>
>>83775880
It's a generational thing. Kids grow up being told it's rape UNLESS the girl reassures them multiple times throughout.
>>
>>83775378
is it bait or we have people this retarded?
>>
>>83775880
>she gave it by marrying the man
not really, also she was kinda forced to marry him
>she then walked into the fucking room and went along with it.
true she should just have tried running and gotten eaten by the dogs
>not enjoying the sex she signed up for equates to rape
nope, which wasnt the point, but i guess those readings skills are on a normal American level
>>
>>83775880
You'd have a point if it was just slightly uncomfortable sex in private, but that scene clearly goes beyond what she would have reasonably expected.
>hurr marriage means you can have sex, so what do you mean I'm under arrest for filling my wife's vagina with dirty pennies and taking a piss in there?
>>
>>83766794
This is the exact and literal argument everyone on the internet makes whenever a cop kills someone though "could have just shot in the leg damn pigs"
>>
>>83775508
Lorna is spanish? I thought she was Italian or something.
>>
>>83775705
Wait Chang escaped?
>>
>>83776296
>Lorna Merello
yeah she is italian
dont know why anon thinks she is spanish
>>
>>83776324
>fucka you mutterfuckerrrrs
and she ran
>>
>>83775443
They were edgy enough to have Ramsay have a baby be eaten by dogs though. Man I hate when writers do shit like that just for shock value. I get it, Ramsay is edgelord not afraid of anything, you don't have to constantly do more fucked up shit for me to get it.
>>
>>83775561
>Chang's especial ability is that she can go completely unnoticed
>Escapes without anyone noticing
KINO
>>
>>83775633
Yeah the show usually tries to show both sides of an issue or explain the humane parts of someone that might look evil. Like how despite Mendez being a drug pusher and an asshole he does have more love and respect for Daya and her baby that even Bennet. Or how Healy despite all his issues does have a nice side and just wants to not be alone and he's mostly messed up due to losing his mom, him being nice to Lolly due to him relating to her and stuff like that. Submitting himself to a clinic to face his issues.
>>
>>83775957
yeah, that was the fucking point. watch the fucking scene! she had sex she didn't enjoy. i mean, fucking theon cried more than the bitch did. the sex was a transaction between houses to seal the marriage, of course it wasn't about love or romance, but it was far from rape.

>>83775987
true, she thought it wasn't going to be rough, but that doesn't make it rape. again, she never retracted consent. she never said "no" or "please" or even fucking "ow".

i know this site is full of contrarians, but when did everyone become full on retarded about this sort of shit?
>>
File: 13543735634767.jpg (33KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
13543735634767.jpg
33KB, 620x320px
>>83776571
>Healy
will he be back?
>>
>>83776296
No I'm saying she's like the Spanish chick who let the guards escape
>>
File: 1234634726.jpg (31KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1234634726.jpg
31KB, 500x625px
>>83776667
Maria Ruiz
she is a qt, this show has really opend my eyes for all of the diffrent kind of latin women there are out there
>>
>you will never take a photo of yours and Lorna's baby with a big bowl of spaghettia and a meatball at the top of his head
>>
>>83776642
IN BLACK?
Yeah I think he will be back at least for the finale. Right now he's on that Sanitorium Hiatus Boat.
>>
>>83776881
>at least for the finale
well they have been given atleast 2 more seasons
>>
>>83776738
mama mia that's a-spicy meatball-a
>>
>>83776738
i want a whole audiobook of just Yael Stone reading italian jokes in that weird boston-brooklyn accent. it makes my fucking dick diamonds 2bh fama.
>>
>>83776616
Not just being rough, but with Theon watching, and with implicit physical threats. See: >>83775742
>>
>>83765158
I've seen all 3 seasons of it. You have to watch a lot of bad show when you have a really hot but almost braindead gf.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.