[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Fargo Season 3 Episode 8.png (931KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fargo Season 3 Episode 8.png
931KB, 1280x640px
This episode is probably the one instance I can think of a show jumping the shark and it being a good thing. Episode 8 is easily the best episode of the season, and I'm far more invested in the season than I ever was before to a ridiculous degree.
>>
>>83761536
yeah it was a great episode, I dont see how this scene is jumping the shark though, the other season had the same kind of surreal / mystical shit going
>>
>>83761536
Was this scene a reference to the big lebowski?
>>
>>83762495

Don't see why not.
>>
File: mew kitty.webm (3MB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
mew kitty.webm
3MB, 1280x640px
>>
>>83762495

>was the most obvious reference to any other Coen movie outside the briefcase of money from season 1 a reference

idk
>>
>>83762495

Yeah.

Seemed like a little bit of A Serious Man due to all the Jewish references as well.
>>
>>83762495

Obviously.

I felt a little bit of A Serious Man vibe as well, other than the visual reference to TBL.
>>
Which other film had a scene at a bar when two characters talked like that? Was it The Big Lebowski?
I could have sworn that I also remember another scene at a bowling alley with two people talking and one of them wore a cowboy hat. Which film is that?
>>
>>83763616

Never mind, found this >>83761199
Yeah, I guess it was TBL after all.
>>
>>83762729

>kitty mews at MEW

Cannot get a more kino performance than this, lads.
>>
>>83763616

Gee I don't know, did you try googling it before you decided to make your post?
>>
>>83763655

No, I knew The Big Lebowski had such a scene, but I thought there was another film with an identical setup. For some reason I had Mullholand Dr. in my head.
>>
Does the season get better? Gave up after episode 3. It felt too hammy, particularly everything surrounding Ewan and the brothers. I also really hate the colour grading. Everything looks yellow.

I really wanted to like it as I love both Carrie Coon and MEW.
>>
>>83761536
This ep and the other ep with Ray Wise are my favorite so far. After that its whichever one has the most Varga.
>>
>>83763700
imo, its all fuckin great and gets better with every ep. but if its not your thing than just stay away.
>>
>>83763764

My fave Dj qualls role since The New Guy get necked faggot
>>
>>83763833
Whos da bitch now!
>>
>>83761536
The way (((they))) hamfist their agenda in everything, even in this show, is hilarious.
>>
>>83764099

At least there's some balance, episode 3 had the jewiest jew producer ripping a guy off for all he's worth and getting a vengeful beatdown for it
>>
>>83764099
this
Jews jewing as usual, nothing to see
>>
>>83763833
What the fuck was even the point of the DJ Qualls character? why couldn't they just kill Yuri like they killed DJ if he just died offscreen anyway?
>>
File: 1442994672890.jpg (51KB, 460x490px) Image search: [Google]
1442994672890.jpg
51KB, 460x490px
>>83762729
omg that kitty
>>
>>83761536
Wait, Ray Wise in in Season 3? I might actually watch it now.
>>
>>83761536
>the most reddit episode of the season yet
>/tv/ loves it
Why am I not surprised
>>
>>83764127
Yeah episode 3 was the best of the season
>>
@83764894

Calling things Reddit is a sure sign that you have nothing of intelligent to say and lack the mental faculties to criticize anything beyond my little pony fanfiction.

In the future, just don't post.
>>
Made no sense and I don't like when my suspension of disbelief is ruined like this. Also too many people pretending the bowling alley scene was 'kino' even though they don't actually get it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.