[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who bankroll's these guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: the rights must go back #mcu.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
the rights must go back #mcu.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>
>>83760961
>A safe school for freaks
Post-modern Marxist Jews.
>>
>>83760961

Xavier can literally make any politician write them unlimited cheques
>>
>>83760961
And why is the sign made without a correct apostrophe?
>>
>>83761076
/thread
>>
>>83760961
>Westchester
So according to Logan, the Professor had a brain fit and killed all of the kids in his school? What a twat.
>>
>>83763162
yes he killed the x men. still no idea what happened to the rest of the millions of mutants aged 35+
>>
The Bogs
>>
>>83764268
My god it all makes sense now.
>>
>>83763928
I was under the impression that he was connected to all the world mutants.
>>
>>83763162
I don't understand this reference
>>
>>83766373
No one does, just smile and nod.
>>
>>83762378
stay in school
>>
Xavier has a lot of money since his parents were rich and he probably invested wisely.
I just wonder if the school is actually aknowledged by the board of education.
>>
what was their tax policy?
>>
Xavier was rich
>>
>>83760961

Xavier came from a stupid rich family. The X-Mansion was his childhood home.
>>
>>83760961
I still don't get how the school gets funded. If mutants are universally hated wouldn't that make any investment or venture by Xavier hated?
>>
>>83761003
It was more of a containment facility than a safe school. A lot of the kids cause damage to others because they can't control their powers.
>>
Why is it in America if he's British?
>>
>>83766785
1. Xavier puts all his money in a well managed index fund.
2. Profit
>>
>>83763928
They where basically being chemically castrated by the corn in their food. It would take away the mutant gene
>>
>xavier reads the mind of hedge fund managers and LBO firms
>knows when they will make huge purchases of stocks and knows when mergers will occur
>buys in to them before the firms make their plays
>???
>Profit!
>>
>>83766827
>Gather rebelious mutants that can destory entire cities with a blink of an eye
>Train them to know how to use their powers
>Use them as a paramilitary force
>Cry when humans don't like that idea or the fact that mutants are dangerous in general
>>
>>83766785
There's also the possibility that there are some benevolent mutants who made it very well in life that donate to Xavier's school so that children with mutations have an easier time going through life than they did
>>
File: 1495319085045.png (24KB, 739x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495319085045.png
24KB, 739x675px
>>83760961
>hey guise i promise ur kid will be safe with me lol
>literally 2 days later the school gets blown up (which happens all the time)
>secret government operatives attack the facility
>lead the teenagers placed in your care to fight a genocidal demigod
>after they miraculously don't die there, lock them in a room full of huge robots who can easily smash them without any safety training

Why wasn't Xavier arrested for reckless child endangerment? how is he still allowed to operate a school? why is he sold to us as a hero when he clearly brainwashes emotionally confused teenagers and trains them as his child soldiers?
>>
>>83760961
their superpowers have useful industrial applications I imagine
>>
File: smug.jpg (95KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
95KB, 654x720px
>>83766872
>managed
>index fund
>>
>>83767026
#NotAllMutants
>>
>>83766716
>>83766785
>>83766872
>>83767079

Plus yknow, he can read minds, which could probably be useful as far as raking in cash goes, if Xavier got around the potential moral implications.
>>
>>83767026

>Be human
>Living in world with living nukes n sheit
>"It seems logical we should catalog and perhaps control these beings"
>Start growing antlers
>Have epiphany
>Magneto was right
>>
>>83767115

There are many explanations for this and they're all highly amusing
>>
>>83767908
humor me
>>
>>83766842

Xavier isn't supposed to be british

patrick stewart is a hack actor can't do an american accent (or a french accent for that matter)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.