[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her best film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Audrey_Hepburn_1956.jpg (196KB, 632x759px) Image search: [Google]
Audrey_Hepburn_1956.jpg
196KB, 632x759px
What's her best film?
>>
>>83760119
My Fair Lady
>>
>>83760119
I still haven't seen Roman Holiday.
But I'd say My Fair Lady or Wait Until Dark.
>>
Who cares? Literally the only people who talk about her a closet fags, and that's because they want to be her not because she's a decent actress.
>>
Her head is weirdly shaped.
>>
>>83760119
top tier ephebo-qt in roman holiday. all downhill after this
>>
cute
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uirBWk-qd9A
>>
>>83760151
>>83760171
only projecting closet fags and bitter feminists who hate her natural femininity speak ill of queen audrey
>>
>>83760248
>projecting closet fags
>when some dumbfuck toddler thinks no one will call him out on basically saying "no u" to people smarter than himself
>>
The Children's Hour
A Roman Holiday
Two for the Road
Wait Until Dark
Sabrina
Breakfast at Tiffany's
How to Steal a Million
Charade
Funny Face
>>
>>83760306
My Fair Lady
War and Peace

in order.
(accidentally hit submit)
>>
File: Funny Face behind the scenes.jpg (83KB, 578x701px) Image search: [Google]
Funny Face behind the scenes.jpg
83KB, 578x701px
Gotta mention Funny Face. Super fun.
>>
>>83760306
>>83760330
basically i'm saying she's luminous in all of them. watch them all, or at least the first 5 or so. reminds me i need to A Nun's Story still.

forgot to slip Love in the Afternoon between My Fair Lady and War and Peace.
>>
>>83760119
too cute
>>
Roman Holiday is cute
>>
>>83760233
absolutely mesmerizing
>>
From the top of my head-My Fair Lady and Roman Holiday endure for me as her best and really favorites. Great rewatchabity for me though I still hate and get sad about RH's ending. Breakfast at Tiffany's third for me as I've come to appreciate it more and more overtime. Most serious were Nun's Story and Children's hour (anger inducing too) and Two for the Road. Most disappointing was Green Mansions. I've seen almost everything except for the stuff in between Robin & Marion and Always- I need to find them. Best chemistry is with Gregory Peck in RH, William Holden in Sabrina, and Cary Grant in Charade-the orange game scene-whew lad. Lastly, a guilty pleasure-Love in the afternoon with old as fuck Gary Cooper. The song, the gypsies, the recordings with her list of lovers, trying to be a woman of the world and Maurice Chevallier as her dad -I can't help it. Last time I just happened to watch an Audrey film was B@T on tv last week. I missed the Roman Holiday special screening in theatres but did catch B @T. I glanced at my DVD collection today and her films were the first I spotted and now this thread. I think I'll check if the library has any I haven't seen yet. Unless anyone has a link for They all laughed, Bloodline, and that tv flick she made with Robert Wagner.
>>
>>83760119
Wait Until Dark
My Fair Lady is great but the fact that she isnt actually singing sort of takes away from it.
>>
>>83760119
Breakfast at Tiffanys
My Fair Lady
Wait Until Dark
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.