[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Company Ethics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

> “I’m sure that the crew members on all its ships would have been briefed to bring back anything of interest. It would be part of one’s job to bring it back. An alien, of course, would be of top priority. This particular corporation didn’t have a preconceived notion that an alien would be found on this mission, much less the particular alien that is brought onto the ship. The idea of bringing it back alive would not have been on the minds of the corporate executives when they first received the alien transmission. They just had high expectations when they ordered the Nostromo to investigate – it was purely out of curiosity.” - Ridley Scott

Does this make the Company look better or worse?
>>
We've been over this already today. Everyone agrees Ridley is just wrong.
>>
>>83755207
Oh. What else did I miss?
>>
>>83755207
Ridley is pretty much confirmed to be senile at this stage. I don't know why people got hyped for Covenant.

Easily Hollywood's most successful hackfraud
>>
File: 2398923111.jpg (161KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
2398923111.jpg
161KB, 485x750px
>>83755482
He said that back in the 80s though. Does that mean he was always a hackfraud?
>>
>>83755482
Yes. That's literally what I meant. He's been a fucking pleb since day 1 but for some reason his movies are really successful.

When I was 12 I liked Gladiator too, but come on.
>>
>>83755714
for
>>83755512
u
>>
>>83755714
Giving Scott the benefit of the doubt, is it really that far-fetched to believe the Company didn't know exactly what was out there? They picked up a transmission (meaning good chances for intelligent life) and wanted to capitalize on the opportunity. Some cargo and crew members weren't important by comparison.
>>
>>83754481
Scott didn't even write the original Alien movie.. He had literally nothing to do with establishing the lore.

He got lucky with the film he directed probably mostly due to H.R Giger's alien design.

The world Alien introduced us to was cool and exciting and we wanted more and Camerons Aliens gave us that..
And then the Darkhorse Comics did too.
>>
>>83755207
>Everyone agrees
What delusional world do you live in?
>>
>>83757231
Fox didn't like Giger. Scott fought for him to be kept. He also managed to balance out the script. The producers wanted something more "evil company" related and O'Bannon wanted more Chariot of the Gods type stuff.
>>
>>83757262
give me your fucking argument then bitch so I can shit on it
>>
File: 45434356.jpg (870KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
45434356.jpg
870KB, 919x1300px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.