[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about her body of work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

What do you think about her body of work?
>>
File: IMG_6435.jpg (143KB, 736x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6435.jpg
143KB, 736x1012px
>>83752041
She removed the one thing that made her special and now she desperately wants it back. Pathetic.
>>
>>83752041
omg stop staring at my tits!
>>
>>83752123
I've never been able to understand this perspective, I think her operation was great.

First off, can't imagine carrying that much upper-body weight, and seconded, her pair still look fine.

Better than, but that may just be personal taste.
>>83752123
>>
>>83752041
She's a fridge with shitty tits. You people said her reduction would at least improve the shape of her boobs, but from what I can tell all it did was make her tits look like flapjacks. Her soles are heaven.
>>
>>83752228
>You people said her reduction would at least improve the shape of her boobs

My experience, that point of view is the rare one on /tv/. Though I agree with it. Would you honestly have her as before, basically hiding under a burka in shame about her body?

Or, a young women who feels more comfortable in her sexuality to give you what you have always wanted to see, but still seem to need a illegitimate reason to bitch, one way or the other.

You'll likely never be happy in life, and only use cutting down somewhat celebrities to give you a temporary sense of solace.

Doesn't make it so anon, you are still you.
>>
>>83752435
>Would you honestly have her as before, basically hiding under a burka in shame about her body?
>
>Or, a young women who feels more comfortable in her sexuality to give you what you have always wanted to see, but still seem to need a illegitimate reason to bitch, one way or the other.
She never dressed like a muslim. If I am dating her I would love for her to have her God given tits and dress more conservatively. She should only expose herself to someone that matters. If anything her surgery has made her crazier.
>>
>>83752041
great tits, ass, legs, and feet
>>
File: Ariel-Winter-Feet-2787247.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ariel-Winter-Feet-2787247.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>83752806
Super underated feet. Need them in my mouth.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.