[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
the owner for letting a mexican come into his yard and punch his dog
>>
>>83751042
>Tfw
>>
>>83750930
What is that stance?
>>
>>83751438
he's trying to summon his stand
>>
The spic
>>
so, who won the election?
>>
File: 1465147034499.png (281KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465147034499.png
281KB, 1280x960px
I'd like to think i started this meme as i created the first(modern) posting of this scene
>>
Fuck dogs
>>
>>83751523
it truly is the thinking mans meme
>>
Ah! Ahahahaha! It's the same thread again! How very whimsical and amusing, how delightfully funny, what joy in having been born to see this, what glory to have been human to be able to feel such mirth! Such unparallelled cheer to have been brought to this world to experience this magnificent era, this art! I kiss my mother's feet and kowtow before my father for having made me to see such glory. He has surpassed all boundaries that genius has set, all limitations of intelligence and creativity are naught to such a brilliant mind. No barriers can chain such a mighty intellect, no mind is his match, no soul as tortuous and profound, no wit as sharp, no spirit as inflamed by inspiration. If Newton was a man on the shoulder of giants, he is a titan on the shoulder of dwarfs. No words are enough to describe his achievements. Not Homer's tongue nor Michelangelo's hand can equal him. A poet laureate, a true master of the arts, a man who is himself a fragment of God's own creative impetus; in the presence of this avatar of the divine we are all compelled to kneel in respect.

Haha! Such a funny meme, and it's only the fifth time he posted it today!
>>
>>83751455
「WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?」
>>
>>83751907
is this pasta
>>
>>83751974
fuck yes
>>
>>83751708
>>83751907
why did you delete the first one? fucking coward.......................
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>83751493
Caesar did by about 10,000 votes. It sure was close though and the racist electoral college along with Russian scripters rigged the entire thing for white supremacist online trolls who didnt want a Latino president.
>>
The dogs owners
>>
>>83751562
I hope this bad dog gets locked in a room with you and RAPES YOU
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.