[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so awful according to David Lynch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: TPfemales.jpg (224KB, 1370x1077px) Image search: [Google]
TPfemales.jpg
224KB, 1370x1077px
Why are women so awful according to David Lynch?
>>
File: Untitled.png (595KB, 645x486px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
595KB, 645x486px
>>83747070
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>83747070
They're awful IRL too, men just tolerate it for pussy.
>>
>>83747265
MOMMY
>>
>>83747070
>according to David Lynch?
according to reality*
>>
>>83747265
in the pic
>Whore
>Degenerate old lady
>Office slut
>qt Whore
>bitchy eyecandy
>Whore
>Drug Whore
>Whore
>Druggie
>>
based lynch
>>
File: jl.webm (2MB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
jl.webm
2MB, 1024x572px
has this pot smoking divorced midget shown up yet?
>>
>>83747070
He knows them first hand, he fucked all these bitches and knows that they would do anything for fame and money. Just look at that woman who was married and publicly dated Jim Carrey. In her text messages she says she was grateful for the financial help although he was treating her like shit and gave her several STDs. Lynch knows first hand they're gold diggers.
>>
>>83747070

because he molests his daughter
>>
>want to make a show about the dark and seedy world that exists underneath the surface of our reality.
>literally can't say or show 1 bad thing about a woman.

How do you address this issue?
>>
>women
>taken seriously
lel
>>
>>83747591
>woman has to put up with abuse to financially survive
>this is meant to reflect badly on the woman and not the man who treats her like shit

really makes one ponder
>>
>>83747644
faggot lol
>>
>>83747644
> "The only way you can advance in this career is if you let me, your current employer, fuck you in the ass. And don't you dare cry or be a bitch about it or you aren't getting the job."

> men
> "Fuck you. If this is the only way then I'm going to do something else with my life."

> women
> [bends over casting couch]

You can always seek a different career that doesn't clash with your principles. And for most people being an actor isn't even a good career, they'll barely make ends meet and might have to work a side job to actually make some reliable money.
The truth is most actors aren't in it "to financially survive," if that's their main goal they wouldn't be actors at all.
>>
>>83747644
She sucked Jim Carrey's cock to survive financially? She was a makeup artist in LA and was married, I'm pretty sure she was doing a decent living. No legitimate reason to whore herself out
>>
Why do women have to be portrayed in a positive light according to you?
>>
you have ten seconds to name a show with better waifus than Twin Peaks

protip: you can't
>>
File: 1496849426984.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496849426984.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>83747989
Um sweetie I'm afraid that your altright mind is going to have to adjust to the future being female
>>
File: libcucks2.jpg (205KB, 669x925px) Image search: [Google]
libcucks2.jpg
205KB, 669x925px
>>83748065

Not an argument.
>>
>>83747557
if you're looking at it like that, then why are you surprised it's "" demeaning "" ? they're just characters
>>
File: 1494564774148.jpg (141KB, 626x533px) Image search: [Google]
1494564774148.jpg
141KB, 626x533px
>>83747309
This
>>
>>83747070
the druggie a qt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.