[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this one of the best TV episodes ever made? Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: san-junipero.jpg (113KB, 1600x727px) Image search: [Google]
san-junipero.jpg
113KB, 1600x727px
Is this one of the best TV episodes ever made?

Discuss.
>>
>>83746271
No
>>
>>83746271
It was pretty great.
I don't know about best but I really enjoyed the atmosphere and not a bad idea in general.
Also that white girl is top cutie
>>
OOH, BABY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S WORTH?
>>
>>83747160
OOH, HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH!
>>
File: 1477274685282.png (947B, 416x454px) Image search: [Google]
1477274685282.png
947B, 416x454px
>>83746271
how did they hide the camera from the mirror?
>>
Black Mirror is bad and you should feel bad
>>
it´s ok, just a feel good ep in the most depressing tv show ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-WP6POdTgY
>>
>>83746752
Elaborate you cunt

>>83747002
Thing is, technically, storytelling wise, acting, setup, atmosphere and music was top notch, it's like everything came together on this episode.

The chemistry between both girls was just perfect. I've enjoyed other episodes quite too like Entire History of You and White Bear, but aside the fact that this wasnt Black Mirror on its essence, it still got that thing from the show.

I'm not focusing on the happy ending or the feelings (which desu were amazing as well) stuff but rather on the more technical aspects of it that for me were almost perfect.

Basically this has been one of the best TV episodes I've seen in my whole life because everything.

>>83747002
>>83747187

check this.

>>83747209

holy fk, magic?

>>83747588

Given the whole tune of the show, being all about the negative side of almost everyfuckingthing this actually took me by surprise, did not expect the whole feels shit, nor I expected the fucking ending.
>>
I dropped the show after the Christmas episode. Fucking retarded how literally every single person is the biggest asshole you can imagine. Yeah, I get what they were doing. Isolation, not being able to communicate... but those cops were just the biggest pricks for no fucking reason other than this is Black Mirror where everybody's just innately evil.
>>
File: 2017-06-09-21-22-11-.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-09-21-22-11-.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>83748024
Wow I'd say 'reddit spacing' but that would be doing you a disservice. This is full on reddit-tier essay writing
>>
>>83747209
john wick 2 would probably blow your mind
>>
>>83747209
CGI
>>
>>83746271
More Gay faggotry. Do you Jews know any limits or are you just going to get exceedingly worse with each show.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.