[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halt and Catch Fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why didn't anyone tell me this was a good show?
>>
>>83745801
Because no one knows what the hell that shit is.
>>
>>83745801
because you're gay and no one likes you
>>
You should have already known it was good unless you're a pleb
>>
>>83745801
Because it goes to shit at the second season. Also it's always like they are the cusp of new technology but don't quite get it right. Also all that girl power shit while also completely shitting on based Gordon every. single. episode.
>>
>>83746131
s03 > s01 > s02
>>
AMC doesnt shill it anywhere near as hard as their other shows.
>>
>>83745801
>Set in the 1980s, this series dramatizes the personal computing boom through the eyes of a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy whose innovations directly confront the corporate behemoths of the time. Their personal and professional partnership will be challenged by greed and ego while charting the changing culture in Texas' Silicon Prairie.
Oh god, how fucking gay do you have to be to watch this?
>>
>>83746131
The first season was pretty hit and miss desu
>>
>>83746360
>2017
>calling things you don't appreciate "gay"
Do you want to know how I know you were raised by brain dead animals?
>>
>Halt and girl power
>>
>>83745801
I told you, you didn't listen.
>>
>>83746543
>le current year man getting triggered
>>
>>83746807
Thanks for the confirmation, regressive.
>>
>>83746807
>>83746904
>4chan - trolls trolling trolls
>>
1st season = really good. They took the story of Compaq creating an IBM PC Clone and made it a drama

2nd season = le girl power! Mutiny is an online gaming company in 1985 for fucks sakes. Cameron is fucking nuts. They invent first person shooters and chat rooms.

3rd season = barely any tech stuff, but more about going for an IPO. Cameron is worse than ever. Mutiny creates ebay/craigslist about 10 years before such a thing is even feasible.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.