[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't he the next James Bond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Yeah, why? Isn't he the obvious choice?
>>
>>83745140
good question?
>>
>Irish
>James bond

go back to bed paddy
>>
>>83745153

Just finished watching X-Men: First Class. I didn't even know this movie existed, or that he was in it.

I normally don't give a shit about X-Men stuff, but holy fucking hell. This movie got everything right.
>>
>>83745176

How's that a problem? Scottish Bond was a similar heresy originally, but the writer liked Connery so much, he gave Bond Scottish origins as a tribute to Sean.
>>
>>83745140
>white male
>Bond

back to the united states of drumpft, cletus
>>
He's too famous.
>>
Is Craig due to one more film? Is there a short list of candidates?
>>
Oil driller
>>
>>83745176
There has already been an Irish James Bond, Pierce Brosnan, you pleb.
>>
File: aaaaaaa.jpg (22KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.jpg
22KB, 500x457px
>>83745526
there's literally nothing wrong with oil drilling
even the kkk approves
>>
No, but I would get fucked by a dude. A room full of dudes, actually. If I'm going to stretch the butt open wide enough to accommodate a cock, might as well make it worth my while and host a party. The guests can have snacks and we'll have some music on, and everyone can socialize, and then open the middle of the room I can be tied down bent over a coffee table, and people can just sink their cocks in and pump load after load in me, gather round while the neighbor brings his dog in and mounts my ass, whatever. Just, make a fun lighthearted social event out of it. Have fun with it.

Actually this is probably how everyone should lose their virginity, in a fun easygoing setting with lots of people around for support & to help out, like a party, instead of in the dark, terrified, in pain and crying, alone with someone who is hurting you.
>>
>>83746407

Made me double-check whether I was still in my own fucking thread or what.

What the fuck are you talking about? /tv/ is the worst fucking board.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.