[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: images (20).jpg (14KB, 493x298px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
14KB, 493x298px
Apologize
>>
I am sorry you're oppressed :(
>>
is she gonna start the mommy cinematic universe now?
>>
>>83743481
BASED PATTY
>>
who is this braphog
>>
>one trick pony somehow made an action movie after years of nothing but television episodes and lifetime movies
You apologize for ghost directing warner shill
>>
M O M M Y S U C K Y S U C K Y
>>
She's hotter than Gal tbqh
>>
casting couch me Patty
>>
>>83743481
I'd apologize in her vagina if you know what I mean
>>
still fine as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3cjsQjd5Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdA4tlhbdRk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT1i3CM0-kc
>>
File: wonder kike.jpg (17KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
wonder kike.jpg
17KB, 220x220px
>>83743481
She's as autistic as Zack. Saw some of her interviews and if she was a guy she'd be ripped apart for the things she said.

First she insulted her primary demographic by saying every comicbook character was stupid
Then she said if it was up to her Gadot wouldnt be cast as Wonder Woman (I so wish it was up to her)

If Zack had said those things, he'd have been labelled an antisemitic women hater unfit for the genre
>>
>>83744395
It's almost like she's completely unfit for the role and wonder woman is actually a disaster, quite easily the worst movie ever made, veiled through paid shilling on Reddit, rottemtomatoes, and yes, even 4chan because the Jews couldn't live with knowing how awfully untalented they were when shown in the light next to based god Snyder.
>>
>>83743705
ripe for the taking
>>
File: mommy_pls.jpg (674KB, 1200x1514px) Image search: [Google]
mommy_pls.jpg
674KB, 1200x1514px
AH *BIG* MAMA PULEASE *SUCK* MAH D O N G A
>AH *BIG* MAMA PULEASE *SUCK* MAH D O N G A
AH *BIG* MAMA PULEASE *SUCK* MAH D O N G A
>AH *BIG* MAMA PULEASE *SUCK* MAH D O N G A
>>
>>83744559
Donga?
>>
>>83744559
i need that goddess to sit on my face
>>
It's maddening how hardcore people are sucking its dick. It feels that it is getting shilled harder than Star Wars. I bet a nickle The Farce Awakens has more ravenous fanboys though. God damn that flick makes me angry.
>>
>>83744559
>see quality titcow, wonder who she is
>google image search
>result: high test woman
legit
>>
>>83744559
F U G
>>
>>83743481
Good job. It's good to see that someone in the DCEU knows how to tell a story. Please do more, let Synder do other things.
>>
>>83743481

I never doubted her.
>>
>>83744395
Lies. She always know what she's talking about (unlike stuttering Zack) and she said she wanted to make a movie that wasn't ashamed of being a comic book movie.
>>
she made the movie watchable and mostly enjoyable even with a lead that can't act, she did good job
>>
>>83744395
>First she insulted her primary demographic by saying every comicbook character was stupid
Not defending her, but I've heard more than a few Hollywood types say the same thing. Yes, some of them were involved in capeshit production.
>>
I would apolojizz all over those titties.
>>
>>83744975
I hate you for making me watch the same shit twice so that I could find the exact time for you

https://youtu.be/2t_8yaF1fsE?t=31
>>
>>83745837
She's objectively right, the editing just made it sound like that's all she has to say.

Superheroes are ridiculous, but ridiculous can work
>>
>>83743481
She should have made Gadot bulk up a bit. She was far too thin.
>>
>>83746063
>implying that's not her limit

She looks skinnier in Justice League again (from behind the scenes). Snyder is a faggot.
>>
>>83744871
me too anon
>>
>>83746063
I don't disagree, but her body is wrecked from retarded model dieting so in likelihood she can't build muscle to any real degree. Full disclosure, I argued hard against Gadot as WW on /tv/ but after watching the movie today she won me over.

And, yes, Snyder is a faggot.
>>
>>83743481
I'm sorry mommy :3
>>
>feminists and cucks praising strong womyn character
>ignoring the fact that she's only strong because of the wonder and not the woman
>muh positive role figure despite the fact that your obese daughter was not born of the gods
>>
>>83746063
Compared to how she was before, Gal looks way better now. I thought she was pretty even when she was model-thin though
>>
>>83746656
Not that anon, but her pretty isn't the issue. The issue, at least as I raised it, was that she's rail thin and doesn't have the build of a demigod. Yes, her strength is magic, but so is Thor's and nobody would accept a skinny Thor or Hulk.

She's fine, good even for the character so far, but that was my objection of her as WW. Like said though, I saw the movie today and she did a good job. She wears that cape thing a ton, and the action sequences are shot in a way that you really don't focus on her legs / arms / shoulders.
>>
>>83746864
But she's not a sticc in the movie, most likely due to her being pregnant during the shoot.
I do think she'll keep the weight though, it's been a couple of months since she gave birth and she looks fine.
>>
>>83746918
No, she's not the walking skelly that she was in some of her bikini shoots, but she doesn't look like a superhero. Think of Jessica Biel in Blade or Emily Blunt in Tom Cruise Dies Alot, the physically looked heroic. Gadot does not. Does she have some stage presence? Sure. That's not what's being discussed though: we're simply discussing how she looks, and she doesn't look heroic.
>>
>>83743705
The titties were nice
>>
>>83747269
Serious question and not bait, what would you suggest? Keep the weight, specific workouts?
>inb4 roids
>>
>>83747413
Well, as said, I don't know that she can put on real muscle due to her history. Ideally though? Find whoever trained Biel in Blade and have that trainer give Gadot the same treatment.

Have her focus on high intensity cardio, and the classic big lifts: squats, deads, and bench. Fine tune it with smaller lifts to get the desired aesthetics.

I've never trained to look a certain way, but just find a trainer who's into more than slow burn cardio and meme training.
>>
>>83743481

Im sorry, pls be my mommy, im thirsty.
>>
>>83743481
Who is she?
>>
>>83743481
I'd give her my apology
>>
File: Patty_Jenkins_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg (163KB, 1200x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Patty_Jenkins_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg
163KB, 1200x1499px
Patty a cute
CUTE!
>>
>>83749089
The savior of the DCEU
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.