[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hannibal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: cannibal.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cannibal.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
is it worth the watch?
>>
>>83742285
It's a brilliant masterpiece.
>>
Yes although much of the first season is case of the week stuff. Season 2 is when it becomes GOAT
>>
>ominous soundtrack intensifies
It sort of loses its impact when they use it in nearly every scene.
>>
I wish I could forget about it and watch it again

s3 and 3 are goat
>>
s2, I mean
>>
>>83742285
Yes. Was too much for plebs.
>>
>>83742285
Was worth all the watches, anon. GOAT show. Based Mads.
>>
>>83742285
Do you like homoeroticism?

If yes, then yes, if no, stop lying op
>>
File: 695.webm (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
695.webm
279KB, 1920x1080px
You anons enjoying American Gods?

It's nowhere close to Hannibal but it is only the first season and it has delivered some better stuff than Hannibal's first season.
>>
first season is alright, but is too bogged down by procedural tropes and boring killer of the week episodes

second season is the strongest, most focused season

third season is pretentious garbage and it goes full reddit pandering with excessive homolust
>>
File: 8764.jpg (29KB, 368x314px) Image search: [Google]
8764.jpg
29KB, 368x314px
>>83744317
>third season is pretentious garbage and it goes full reddit pandering with excessive homolust

The plebs truly run this board
>>
>>83742285
its pure cringe, the whole way through
>>
>>83744482

No, I mean American Gods.
>>
>>83744482
>>83744621

Great posts!
>>
>>83742285
It's insanely good, exactly what an adaptation of well worn material should be.
>>
>>83744685
It made Mr. Nancy look pretty bad, though. All he cared about was getting a sacrifice.
>>
>>83742285
Wish I could watch s1 finale for the first time again.
>>
File: 1371359328515.jpg (298KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1371359328515.jpg
298KB, 499x750px
yes its worth it, dont be a fag and go watch it now
i miss my gay cannibal cooking show ;_;
AG just can't replace hannibal in my heart..
>>
>>83744621
If you think about it gods are projecton of what people worshipping them think they are. So it make sense that an egyptian goddess looks african americans, because those were the people thinking about her
>>
I didn't like it, it was edgy for the sake of being edgy, Hannibal was too OP and the other characters too dumb
>>
>>83742285

First 2 seasons are GOAT, do yourself a favor and stop watching after S02.
>>
>>83746330
>stop watching best season

no, you neanderthal proletarian plebian troglodyte
>>
S2 was some of the best television I've ever watched.
>>
>>83742285
S2 finale was so good.
>>
>>83744317
The filter claims another.
>>
>>83744231

>I let you know me, see me.
>>
>>83742285

It's amazing, /tv/ will tell you the last season is bad because that's when it got super popular on tumblr so the contrarian instincts kick it.
>>
Completely unrelated, anyone remembers the name of that movie of a blind woman adjusting his life as a blind in her house? I'ts pretty vague, yeah.

It had cool scenes like one she walks and hits an invisible wall, and it's then that we can see as audience that was a real wall.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.