[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

movie prediction thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: valerian-trailer2.jpg (407KB, 3360x1410px) Image search: [Google]
valerian-trailer2.jpg
407KB, 3360x1410px
Let's not talk finances. I mean strictly film quality. So, is it going to be a masterpiece?
>>
How the fuck should we know?
>>
>>83742242
>Masterpiece
>Cara Delevingne
No
>>
>>83742273

It says "prediction" for a reason, numb-nuts?
>>
>>83742305

She has Besson's blessing though. He said she was terrific in the role and that's why he hand-selected her.
>>
>>83742330
And what exactly would you suggest we base this prediction on?
>>
>>83742416

> four trailers
> a bunch of press conferences with the actors
> the storyline
> the director, screenwriter

Dude, why are you posting in a prediction thread if you can't even fathom what it means to logically predict an outcome.
>>
>>83742378
>Haven't seen a good film directed by Besson in 20 years
>Have never seen Delevingne act well in anything
I will remain sceptical
>>
>>83742242
it looks like a yuropean take on Guardians of the Galaxy movie

I don't think it'll be good

it has that one scene that looks a bit cool where that faggot is running and gunning and jumping and the camera is following him like in a video game. It looks bloated, the dialogue seems non-existant and I'm 99% sure that the movie just intends to impress you because of the super-saturated amount of CG
>>
>>83742484
Because there is no "logically predicting an outcome" with the subjective quality of a fucking movie, genius.

Trailers? Press conferences? They story? Like, are you fucking serious right now or just pretending to be retarded? Shit movies are made all time with awesome trailers, hype trains, and decent source material/concepts. And even great writers/directors fuck up.

If you're excited/optimistic/hopeful about the movie, fine. But no one fucking knows how it's going to turn out and there is no way to tell, so stop asking stupid questions.
>>
I HOPE it is going to be a masterpiece.
>>
>>83743048

Lmao, do you even know what a prediction is? I'm seriously questioning your intelligence right now, especially after you resort to calling me a retard for having to explain to you what it means to "predict."

Yes, great directors fuck up.. that doesn't men you can't give me your own prediction for this movie... listen, I know it takes a little bit of effort and brainpower but I have confidence in you.

Also, subjective quality? I'm talking about objective quality. Whether you fucking like a movie or not is not my concern, nor should it be anyone else's, I'm talking about a prediction of the movie's objective quality. I can agree that some films are objectively good movies in that they are well-made, written, acted... that doesn't mean I actually enjoy watching them.

Yes, there are objective movie standards.
>>
>>83742242
>beyond imagination

LAWL
>>
>>83743990
Idk, looks pretty imaginative desu.
>>
>>83742378
everyone in the movie industry praises each other, did you really not notice this in all your years on earth?
>>
>>83743835
>Yes, there are objective movie standards.

Ahhh, I see. You're one of those idiots who thinks art can be objective and doesn't understand that literally everything is subjective. Ok. Makes sense now.

Moving on.
>>
Movies.

> art
You literally don't need to say another word.
>>
Im very hopeful but I wouldnt be surprised if its garbage
>>
>>83744533

I don't care even if its garbage i will still see it just for the visuals
>>
>>83742242
I'm not optimistic but if it's almost as good as The Fifth Element I'll be happy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.