[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone pretending to "get" this .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fargos.png (562KB, 880x550px) Image search: [Google]
fargos.png
562KB, 880x550px
Why is everyone pretending to "get" this .
>>
>that feel when suck at bowling
>>
Mr Wrench and MEW are both evil character that have been part of killing and the cause of killing of innocent people. Why is the show trying to make them "good guys"
>>
>>83742794
because they stand in opposition to characters who are much more evil, powerful, destructive and predatory
>>
is he a ghost? the devil? wtf is he
>>
>>83742794
The only person MEW killed were people trying to kill her
>>
>>83742794
dude like they aren't bad people they're just in a bad situation and in death all are equal lmao
>>
>>83742997
>>83743047
Like 10 innocent people have been murdered because of her so far on the show. She is the direct cause because these people wouldn't have been killed if it wasn't for her trying to swindle money for the stamp and the whole series of events that unfold.
>>
>>83743173
Anyone varga's henchmen have killed, she had nothing to do with
>>
Because it's the ending of The Big Lebowski but with these characters and this storyline. How hard is it to get?
>>
>>83743373
>The Big Lebowski

never seen it, yet what tf does that have any relation to fargo
>>
>>83743430
>yet what tf does that have any relation to fargo
>big lebowski was made by the coen brothers
>original fargo was also made by the coen brothers
>>
>>83743430
>Never seen the movie this scene is inspired by
"What TF are you talking about?!"

Obviously you have to watch the movie like what do you want lol it's worth your time and me breaking down a 3 hour Coen Brother's movie for you isn't worth mine.
>>
>>83742134
are you retarded? what part you didn't get?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.