[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*stares at you quietly in dimly lit room*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Thomas_Yates.png (435KB, 494x504px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Yates.png
435KB, 494x504px
*stares at you quietly in dimly lit room*
>>
*blocks your story progression*
>>
HELP HELP

THE FIRST LADY IS RAPING ME TO DEATH
>>
File: frankie the cuck.png (421KB, 966x476px) Image search: [Google]
frankie the cuck.png
421KB, 966x476px
>>
File: doyle.jpg (18KB, 422x423px) Image search: [Google]
doyle.jpg
18KB, 422x423px
ehhehehhehh...
>>
fucking doyle
>>
>>83741322
I zoned out every time Claire and him were alone. He's not even attractive, wtf was she doing
>>
>>83741496
kek'd heartily
>>
>>83741322
Did Claire kill him with poison wine?
>>
he spent how many years writing their book? and they killed him before he published it?
>>
Those droopy eyes and the way he mumbles everything puts me to sleep
>>
>>83741322
Can someone backtrack me on Leann and that whole spying thing with macmallan or what his name is. Oh and that Mark who works with Conway has pretty big role this season,should I remember him from before?
>>
his exchange with the 3.14 tourguide was fun to watch, but that's more credit given to that actress
>>
This guy... I don't even know man.
>>
>>83742172
>I zoned out every time Claire and him were alone.

I just skip. Literally every time they are together on screen I reach for my mouse
>>
Goddamn this show went to shit after Kate Maras 10/10 ass stopped showing up in shower scenes
>>
>>83744054
He "supposedly" stopped so he could focus on their speeches.

What's really funny is that before he gives Claire the manuscript, he literally tells her he "may have" continued writing the book, Claire forgets, then after he gives her the book she says, "I thought you stopped writing." Writers clearly said fuck-all to continuity this season
>>
>even his death was quick and painless

God I hate this piece of shit, couldn't they have at least made him panic and suffer a bit from the poison.
>>
>>83744444
nobody honors the quints...
>>
>>83744444
Witnessed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.