[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished the third season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: flash.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
and i have to ask:
Who killed iris?
I am talking about the first iris.

What made the first barry to transform into the first savitar?
>>
>>83741188
Time travel in this show doesn't make any sense. It literally does not matter one bit. The writers don't care about continuity and will just make up whatever they want. Which is usually fine because time travel isn't real. But the problem comes when you establish rules then a few episodes later establish different contradictory rules.

So, to answer your question, shut up and turn your brain off. Speedforce.
>>
it's the speedforce you dummy.
>>
>>83741188
>what is a bootstrap paradox?
>>
>>83741341
>But the problem comes when you establish rules then a few episodes later establish different contradictory rules.

>this is usually the case
>you still get simpletons shouting "LMAO LOOKIT THIS FAGGIT WHINING THAT THE NOT-REAL TIME TRAVEL ISN'T REALISTIC"

time travel is one of my favourite story elements and yet it's one of the most fucking annoying
>>
>>83741188
Speedforce. Ain't gotta explain shit. Fuck this show. I really liked the idea of Savitar but everything about his origin was fucked six ways to Sunday.
>>
>>83741188
There is no first. It's a time loop. Each event causes the other in a loop. That's why Savitar says he created himself.
>>
>>83742768
But what caused the first event?
>>
>>83743319
BA fucked the timeline by creating time remnants and the time remnant created a time loop so he could live. Then future Barry threw the remnant into the timeforce for eternity which drove it mad and it came back in time to kill Iris and create itself again to complete the loop. That's why you don't create time remnants or flashpoints.
>>
>>83743427
That make sense
>>
>>83743427
That makes way more sense than the show did. Still not 100 percent but better. Also, where the fuck did Savitar get his armor? Was it actually necessary because Barry's speed had gotten so fast the lighting he generated hurt him or was it specifcially as an intimidation tactic?

So now that the season is over with, who do you think was the better villain? Zoom or Savitar?
>>
>>83744800
I thought Savitar looked cooler and was more menacing. Zoom was kinda just a redo of Eobard.
>>
The time remnant that barry made commit suicide should have been savitar.

>you made me run to death so fuck you!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.