[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the comics it was recently revealed that Negan has a foot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Negan.jpg (47KB, 599x594px) Image search: [Google]
Negan.jpg
47KB, 599x594px
In the comics it was recently revealed that Negan has a foot fetish. How do you think they will handle this controversial issue on the show? Do you think that this will lead to a new age of footfag acceptance?
>>
Hopefully they kill off Lord Leansalot. Then end the show.
>>
I want to see him foot fuck Sherry while Dwighty Boy sits in the corner.
>>
>>83740023
It'll be some small comment in passing. They won't do anything more than that because they want the character to retain a certain level of gravity and footfag weirdos are a sad joke to real people.
>>
File: neganefukt.png (377KB, 807x447px) Image search: [Google]
neganefukt.png
377KB, 807x447px
I can't imagine JDM talking about fucking foot-pussies without girls getting sopping wet.
>>
> a new era of foot fetish acceptance will be ushered in just like trannies became okay after caitlin and licking ass became okay after the eating booty like groceries song.
>>
File: img_9288.jpg (238KB, 2150x1080px) Image search: [Google]
img_9288.jpg
238KB, 2150x1080px
how is this allowed in a shounen manga
>>
File: negan confirmed for tv.jpg (189KB, 1825x664px) Image search: [Google]
negan confirmed for tv.jpg
189KB, 1825x664px
>>
File: neganfeet.png (284KB, 823x680px) Image search: [Google]
neganfeet.png
284KB, 823x680px
>>83740595
why would you use your phone
>>
>>83740595
>>83740601
>>83740622
>negan will never fuck your foot-pussy

why even survive the apocalypse?
>>
How did Negan stay so buff in prison? I think it would've been cool if in the timeskip he had a wiry physique. Kikeman made Jesus lose muscle for some reason.
>>
>>83740773

You can work out in prison using only your own body weight, in fact you're probably going to get more ripped in solitary confinement than a free person since all you have to do all day is jack off and exercise rather than go about your life, and Negan's the kind of guy to always want to stay strong.

Only reason Americlaps come out of prison unhealthier is because they feed them absolute garbage, I mean more than usual, that makes them fat to try and keep them docile.
>>
>>83740595

Negan has some great lines but his dialogue is really awkward at times like when he was fighting Beta and told him he'd beat him to death with the butt of his gun. Does anyone else think Kirkman's writing is getting a little more sloppy especially the whole stuff with Sherry and her demands? I honestly wasn't feeling it, she didn't need to be as antagonistic as she was and her pleas were all over the place. I honestly have no idea what will happen in Alexandria now storywise but I'm looking forward to seeing how the wilderness has changed post time skip with Eugene heading to Ohio.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.