[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't the chinks make huge 200 million dollar blockbusters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8704.jpg (405KB, 1500x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8704.jpg
405KB, 1500x1126px
Why don't the chinks make huge 200 million dollar blockbusters?
>>
>>83737929
Because they have 0 Imagination or Originality.
Why do you think they always copy everything from whites?
>>
File: chinagun.jpg (601KB, 1190x1188px) Image search: [Google]
chinagun.jpg
601KB, 1190x1188px
>>83737961
Other way around.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/07/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/

>China’s dominant global position was challenged by the rise of British imperialism, which had adopted the advanced technological, navigational and market innovations of China and other Asian countries in order to bypass earlier stages in becoming a world power.

Inb4 Chinese propaganda, it's a US conservative website.
>>
>>83737961
>always copy

Every power copies in whatever field they lag behind in. There's literally no reason to reinvent something that's already state of the art. In terms of green technology investment and genetic engineering they're already pulling ahead of us.
>>
File: tgo2.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tgo2.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>83738022
>China
>Green technology
>Ahead of the West in any field

Ahahahahahahaha

>>83738022
Sure thats why they were a shithole until westerners helped them modernize.
>>
>>83738022
Not really propaganda, just insecure chink derusion.
>>
International Chinese films rely on American money a la every Chinese film you've heard of from the 2000's.
>>
>>83738022
>china was ahead of europe 1000 years ago
wow such contratianism, not like that's the most mainstream of mainstream or anything
we're talking more the last few hundred years. when people started actually managing to understand the world instead of just looking to millennia old books for the answers
>>
>>83738150
>>83738602
Nice historical revisionism.
>>
>>83738341
t. shitskin
>>
>>83737929
>>83737961
>>83738150
>>83738341
>>83738602
>"I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own."

Checkmate.
>>
File: andy-lau.jpg (30KB, 425x482px) Image search: [Google]
andy-lau.jpg
30KB, 425x482px
>>83739124
>Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

That sounds reasonable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.