[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plausible Remakes/Reboots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1_ClockworkINTRO.jpg (40KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
1_ClockworkINTRO.jpg
40KB, 660x350px
Not necessarily GOOD remakes/reboots, only whether they can happen in our lifetime.

Pic related, who would play Alex?

Malcom would probably play Mr. Deltoid because cameos
>>
Everything you loved during your youth/childhood will be remade into shit in your lifetime.
>>
I don't consider multiple film adaptations of a novel to be remakes
>>
File: gandalf.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
>>83734608
Movies that will be remade in our lifetimes:
>LOTR, either as a series or single film.
>Blade Runner
>Unforgiven, by a well-meaning but mistaken director.
>Harry Potter maybe? It will probably be "updated" for a new audience with a modern-style school and everything.
>Gladiator
>Alien

>who would play Alex
Dumb question to ask. If a remake comes it won't be for at least another 20 years so the person who plays Alex is probably about three now.
>>
2001: A Space Odyssey remake
>directed by JJ Abrams
>skip the Dawn of Man sequence entirely
>the Discovery One is replaced by a cool sleek sci-fi spaceship
>HAL played by Christopher Walken
>Dave played by Jim Parsons (aka sheldon bazingas)
>Frank played by Oscar Isaac
>fuck it throw in a female crew member too, and a nigger why not
>have the girl fuck the nigger, of course
>only Frank dies, the girl and the nigger escape in the pods and go back to earth to live happily ever after
>instead of slowly shutting HAL down, Dave kills him by beating his control panel with an axe repeatedly in a thrilling action sequence
>before he dies, HAL activates the ships self-destruct sequence and Dave has to race to escape in time
>Dave enters the star gate, the sequence lasts maybe 10 seconds, and he pops out on the aliens' homeworld where CGI aliens welcome him
>they explain how they've been guiding human evolution and now it's time for Dave to evolve
>Dave stays exactly the same other than that he glows, can fly, and has telekinesis now
>this sets the stage for the sequels, as all of Clarke's books later get adapted for a "Space Odyssey Cinematic Universe" (SOCU)
>>
>>83734639
Dune? plz dune
>>
File: 1496585434590.png (13KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496585434590.png
13KB, 650x650px
>>83737567
Fuck i can actually see it
>>
>>83737567

Fugg.
>>
>>83737567
Wrong, it would be identical to the original besides the credits
>>
>>83734608
Cape fear will have another reboot soon. Im 100% sure.
>>
>>83737567
This post deserves a bump

>>83734608
Good call OP, this movie could utterly skewer everything related to social media millennials. It should definitely be a satire and have edgy angriness. Alex would be a anarcho-capitalist who denies the Holocaust and thinks Ayn Rand was a prophet. He and his small band decide that enough is enough with protesting Trump and doxxing right wingers and he's going to start a cult around it.

We could redo the rape scene where its two Baby Boomer hippies who make the most smarmy Facebook posts like some JK Rowling tier shit, maybe even make them famous authors and he goes into something about "you raped US first, you raped our economy, our political system, I haven't ever had a real job and I am 28 because of you, still have your comfy CEO job at 73? Fuck you like you fucked us"

He could have a cool scene where he walks through say Portland, OR downtown with his droogs and they beat the shit out of any hipster on a smartphone or ANTIFA.

Of course he would be reprogrammed by a Jewish Boomer psychologist who wants to torture him to break him to be a typical guy from Reddit and use as an example of making someone 'think right' which mutates him even worse and gives him so much power he gets to be the POTUS or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.