[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her name again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: gal4.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gal4.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
What was her name again?
>>
Party rock is in the hooouse tonight
>>
neta-lee hershlag
>>
>>83732207
Gal "Rip the spine out of Palestine" Gadot
Gal "Unleash the scarabs on the Arabs" Gadot
Gal "Hummus over Hamas" Gadot
Gal "Bring the whip to the Gaza Strip" Gadot
Gal "We all yell for Israel" Gadot
Gal "Be a Jew or else fuck you" Gadot
Gal "Fire at will at the Palestine shill" Gadot
Gal "My ma and pa don't worship Allah" Gadot
Gal "I always yearn for Gaza to burn" Gadot
>>
>>83732207

She oozes charisma.
>>
>>83732207
gal gadot you can just google it
>>
File: 846767373564.jpg (206KB, 1100x960px) Image search: [Google]
846767373564.jpg
206KB, 1100x960px
I want her to sit on my face.
>>
>>83732207
Where can I find this video?
>>
>>83732690
no you dont
bitch got hank hill ass, lol
>>
>>83732690

Why not get trapped in an iron maiden for a similar experience?
>>
File: 1474264004461.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474264004461.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>imagine being jackie chan in this scene and having to be all like "damn gal gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skeletal body and incredibly kike face and deformed vaginal birthed head. I would totally have sex with you and praise you as a feminist icon, both my character in Rush Hour and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another chink in his stuntman group. Like seriously imagine having to be Jackie and not only lean over the bar and pretend to flirt while Gal struts her pancake ass around the pool, the harsh daylight exposing every malformed figure and the jiggling of her body parts in all the wrong places, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that d-list runway walk. Not only having to tolerate her anorexic fucking body and the sound of her bones clanking together but her attitude that she thinks shes a good actress as everyone on set tells her YOU'RE WONDER WOMAN & DAMN, GAL GADOT IS THAT MUSCULAR?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didnt even know existed before that day. You've been doing nothing but be a kung fu superstar pulling bitches for your ENTIRE CAREER fresh off the boat in China. You've never seen anything this fucking skinny and disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the chlorine thats running off her loose cesarean pregnant cut stomach as she tries to lose more weight off it on set, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to work with such a beautiful and talented "actress" and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months to be so ripped. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jackie Chan.
>>
File: 1276840932414.jpg (44KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
1276840932414.jpg
44KB, 351x440px
>>83732271
kek good job with these
>>
>>83732207
Hateful, rat-faced kike.
>>
File: 1496912071130.jpg (109KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1496912071130.jpg
109KB, 500x620px
>>83732787
reminder
>>
>>83732817
woah she went from a twig to a branch!
>>
>>83732207
Narcissist McNarcissistface
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.