[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Wick 2 sucks here is why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 331138.jpg (252KB, 1056x1500px) Image search: [Google]
331138.jpg
252KB, 1056x1500px
>everyone belongs to the ass-assin club
>the hobos cleaning the subway? yep assassins
>2 dudes hanging out at the bar, yep assassins
>everyone who sits in the park, yep also assassins

what the fuck was keanu reeves thinking?

the script fucking sucks and so does the movie resulting from it.

John Wick 1 was alright, but 2 is absolutely fucking shit tier (when it comes to the lore, the action was alright I guess)
>>
>>83729488
What? Stop taking it so seriously you autist, it's meant to be a fun action flick and achieves that by being 90% cool action scenes.

You're the kind of person who turned Alien into fucking Prometheus. Actual "lore" or any other kind of inevitably pretentious attempt at a deep narrative is the exact opposite of what a movie like this needs.

KYS
>>
the movie's own lore sucks because I refuse to accept it since I'm a boring faggot!
>>
>>83729539
>>83729529
go to bed keanu, your fucking movie sucks fucking ass.

>john wick gets saved by hobo assassins who are led by Morpheus

nigger please
>>
>>83729488
>random character speaks gibberish
>John Wick: yes
>>
>>83729562
you're trying so hard to be smart and it's just not working

the appeal of this movie has almost nothing to do with the plot or the events of the film, it's a flimsy narrative supporting what is essentially wall to wall action scenes
>>
>>83729619
>it's a flimsy narrative supporting what is essentially wall to wall action scenes
so might as well just watch the trailer with the action scenes and be done with it because the movie itself provides fucking nothing.
>>
>>83729488
wow its almost as if this shit is happening in a moving picture book
>>
Sorry OP what was that? You like gargling chode?
>>
>>83729636
yea and its a fucking boring mess full with hobo assassins and other retarded bullshit.

John Wick 2 is fucking trash.
>>
>>83729662
You're such a faggot
>>
LOOK AT MEEE
I DONT LIKE SOMETHING YOU GUYS LIKE
IM ON 4CHAN YAAAAAAY
>>
>>83729488
>everyone belongs to the ass-assin club
nope
he was going to that subway for a reason, since he knew those guys would be there
>2 dudes hanging out at the bar, yep assassins
assassins are pretty good at finding a target
>everyone who sits in the park, yep also assassins
that was done on purpose by the main owner guy he met, to send him a sort of message that he was going to be hunted, plus its a sort of temporary protection to allow him to go there before excommuninados
>>
>>83729871
what a load of bullshit

you gotta be mentally a retard to enjoy this movie.
>>
>>83730052
>you gotta be retarded to enjoy well choreographed action scenes.
>>
>weird accent
"blah blah blah blah blah blah..."
>pause
"Mr. Wick"
>Keanu walks out
>epic music plays
>camera lingers on close-up of the villain's face

yawn
>>
>>83730291
if you want action go play a videogame or something.

a movie is all about the story.
>>
>>83729488
I agree. Part 1 has a much stronger script and while ridiculous in most aspects, it never goes full retard.

Part 2 just felt like full retard from the beginning, right down to baddies throwing away their loaded guns to go after him with a knife. KEK
>>
>>83729488

wearn't the Hobos from a differant faction belonging to Morpheus?
>>
Some half valid points. I think they are going for a more super hero universe vibe.

The hobo's weren't assassins, more like a crime syndicate. Besides isn't the beggar king a classic trope, especially in fantasy settings?

This reply is ultimately pointless, because OP is a faggot making a shitty bait blog post.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.