[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Brooklyn Nine Nine? Cringey or funny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (34KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
34KB, 512x288px
What do you guys think of Brooklyn Nine Nine? Cringey or funny?
>>
>>83729078
A little of both, varies greatly by episode, with more bad than good. Angie Tribeca is more amusing.
>>
>>83729078
I like it.
>>
It's okay. Gina drags the show down though, especially when they resolve a plot using her as an ex-machina sort of device.
>>
>>83729078
Funnier than 2broke girls.

Latina psychobitch is the best.
>>
Gina fucking sucks, wouldnt surprise me if she's one of the writers with how they act like she's amazing at everything.
>>
It was decently funny until the most recent season, which was terrible.
>>
Rosa and holt are really the only reason i keep watching
>>
>>83729078
cringey and lame. chick humour at best
>>
>>83729078
Pretty bad from season 2 onward. Mostly cringe with bits of funny once an episode
>>
>>83729078
Both
>>
Twas good. Then it started going with "I worship women, I want to pay Ellen Degeneres dollas" and Jake's "I want to apologise for all the thing my sex has done to you" and such.
>>
Gina is fucking ugly with her jew nose. She must such a writer's cock, otherwise they wouldn't allways state her as beautifull. And she doesn't have a single funny moment.
>>
>>83729078
Ever since the start of the show I haven't been able to take Jake seriously as a cop even for a comedy premise, he has the stereotypical jew look and I can't get past that.
>>
Who is worst three and why is it Gina, Boyle and Terry in that particular order.
>>
>>83729078
The episode about racism was bad, but otherwise it's a funny TV show.
>>
>>83730666
Yeah I noticed the last season had a lot of hamfisted "here's social justice talking points because it's the current year" jokes and plotlines. Scully and Hitcock calling eachother cuckls, #I'mWithHer, the police racially profile, etc.
>>
>>83729078

Rosa a best.
>>
>>83730511
I haven't watched this show since the first few episodes. Does the production team still bend over backwards making sure she never gets a shot from her side profile?
>>
>>83730511
The only funny moment I found from her is the first season with all the psychologists interviewing her.
>>
>>83730511
I think she is married to the owner of huffingtonpost or buzzfeed
>>
>>83731521
No she's married to the guy who made the movie Get Out
>>
I enjoy it and Amy is pretty.
>>
>>83732446
Yeah, right.
His brother is the (co)founder of buzzfeed and huffingtonpost
>>
Amy > Rosa >>>>>>>>>>> Gina
>>
S1 and S2 were pretty great, S3 was okay, but S4 was bad. Characters are all flanderized now except for Terry Crews and Rosa's characters

Gina is fucking the worst character on television, but I keep watching for Amy.
>>
I get that it's a comedy show and not an actual cop show, but I can't get over the amount of times some crime is literally solved with a line of dialogue during an apology. Too much ham-fisted morality lessons, and I hate Boyle and Rosa with a passion
>>
Typical shit american comedy with a few rare moments of humour
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.