[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically, given our current level of technology, how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: XenomorphXX121.png (864KB, 640x820px) Image search: [Google]
XenomorphXX121.png
864KB, 640x820px
Hypothetically, given our current level of technology, how do we deal with these things?

Especially if there's evidence they have already infiltrated more than three hundred miles from their site of first contact.

is the new one is shit?
>>
>>83728963
Has how long these things can last without a food supply ever been addressed? I know they eat their victims in some cases, but is that for actual survival or pleasure? If it's the former we should build shelters/vaults like in Fallout and nuke the world in hopes that may kill them/the animal food source off, and hope that people can survive in whatever state the world is in after the vaults open. We don't have the technology to exterminate them using just guns effectively, especially because they reproduce so fast.
>>
>>83728963

build a wall
>>
We killed species accidentially before. If we put our back into it nothing can withstand. Especially not with a life cycle that retarded
>>
>>83728963
Nuke them from orbit. Duh.
>>
File: se7en.png (227KB, 569x383px) Image search: [Google]
se7en.png
227KB, 569x383px
Would move to the Arctic because isolated
>tfw always worried that they might swim from Canada
>tfw the horror of the alien alone in the arctic
>>
Would they be able to swim across an ocean?
>>
>>83728963
Let me adress alien 3.
Baby alien pops from a doggo. And grows super fast without eating anything. How do they get their nutrients
>>
>>83729565
>Much has been made of the Alien's apparent ability to operate with neither respiratory nor digestive functions: there is no real evidence of the creature actually eating, and we have yet to discover any form of digestive system; its evident imperviousness to the effects of vacuum would preclude any form of respiration in the sense that we understand it. Essentially, the Alien is able to operate without otherwise essential functions because it does not possess them, deriving its energy instead from a powerful bio- electrical charge generated within its body by means of acidic reaction. The Alien's "blood" is, in fact, a component of a powerful biological "battery".
>>
>>83728963
air superiority. these niggers can't even fly
>>
>>83730090
You have to land at some point, human.
>>
>>83730083
Ahh so we're fucked with what we have right now then. Unless a nuke could take them out. I saw Covenant the other day, and one of the aliens (not the main type) was eating a victim so I assumed they all did.
>>
File: Illegal immigrant.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Illegal immigrant.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
We're fucked.
The moment even a single of this motherfuckers gets to an area teeming with life, we can kiss ourselves goodbye.
It'll kill a thing, egg-morph it, one alien becomes two, two become four, four become eight etcetera, all in a week's time, it's very simplified and it'll only accelerate from there.

The moment a Queen enters the picture and starts mass-production - within a month there will be millions of this fuckers around.
Their retarded way of breeding makes them even more dangerous, since they're like zombies with that regard, whenever one gets born, one of us dies.

They they'll infiltrate and pick us off one by one, they won't come out for a stand-up fight and short of going all in with scorched earth tactics and nuking the everloving fuck out of every area with confirmed sightings, i don't see any way to wipe them out - and it'll most likely fail; one of them will survive in some nook or cranny and restart the whole thing.

Short of asspulling some engineered plague that would wipe em out the best we could hope for is mutual annihilation.
>>
>>83730351
he didn't see AvP:R
>>
File: the blob.jpg (114KB, 1307x621px) Image search: [Google]
the blob.jpg
114KB, 1307x621px
What would happen if you would release a lets say car-sized blob on a xeno hive?

And lets throw in a Thing in the mix.
>>
>>83730080
Since it's apparently unlike us carbon based creatures, it's a silicone based lifeform - it was always my head canon that they basically... eat rocks. If they really are silicone based, they wouldn't get any nutrition out of ppl anyway.
Maybe they metabolize minerals with help of their highly volatile acids and shit - t'would explain their silicone exoskeleton and steel teeth.
>>
>>83728963
>Especially if there's evidence they have already infiltrated more than three hundred miles from their site of first contact.
300 miles is excessive and probably GG at that point unless the human pop density is extremely low.

If the threat is realized that if we don't do something they will eventually make us extinct then the Worlds superpowers would be flying 24/7 sorties over the infected zones while deploying it's entire military arsenal to contain and to slowly move in and exterminate them.

The main issues are how quickly military's realize the danger & where "ground zero" is.
>>
>>83730351
>>83730972
This.
Once they spread out, they will be most difficult to eradicate.
That fact that "as long as even a single one of them stands, they are legion" and that they are mature 24h after birth/48h after initial impregnation - doesn't really help.
>>
Flamethrowers and women.
>>
>>83728963
>how do we deal with these things?

>make box out of lightweight yet durable material
>drill eyeholes in it
>walk around as such
>Xeno comes snooping? just lower the box and sit it out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.