[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Twilight General

Discuss the amazing but aamzingly underrated movies here.
>>
Twilight suck lol
>>
would YOU sleep with the director of your film?
>>
>>83729003
This is the guy
>>
>>83728641

Jacob >>>> Edward
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (134KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
134KB, 446x400px
>>83729082
look at this beta r*ddit fag and laugh
>>
S1:E4 coop says that in his dream, 25 years later, he's told by the arm that his favorite gum is coming back in style

FIND THE GUM, SAVE THE COOP
>>
>>83729039
What a whore.
>>
>>83729132

butthurt team edward maggot detected
>>
I fucking love Twilight
Based monogamy
Based heterosexuality
Based white families
Everyone should only have one partner for their whole life
>>
>>83729484
>Based monogamy
>Based heterosexuality
>Based white families
>Everyone should only have one partner for their whole life
I'd take a higher IQ over all of that, because it'd guarantee all of that.
>>
>>83729517
Shame you don't have either then innit
>>
>>83729484
>monogamy girl quivering between two guys
>hetero gay best friend and so many femfag vampires
>white families native americans are white now
>one partner whole life jacob then edward then jacob then back to edward one partner whole life
>>
>>83729537
So much wrong
>>
>>83729535
nice memes, faggot

>>83729537
Did she even sleep with Jacob?

but she's a vampire at the end, though. And her daughter loves jacob, so I don't think she'll be sleeping with him.
>>
>>83729585
>Did she even sleep with Jacob?
Nice attention span, nigger
>>
>>83729622
did she?
>>
Finally!
>>
>>83730586
No. Edward was her true love.
>>
What was the deal with Bella being immune to other vampire powers even before she became one herself?
>>
>>83730586

Yes. But she decided it was a mistake and decided to be with Edward. In a later novel, they kissed but she said she was just confused and emotionally down when they kissed.
>>
>>83730848
I think it was Special Snowflake Syndrome
>>
>>83730907
It was. She had to have some idealized thing Edward character was misteriously tied up to.
>>
File: paper cut.jpg (151KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
paper cut.jpg
151KB, 1280x528px
just passin' through lol...............
>>
>>83731189
Lewd
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.